17 May, 2018.

I woke up at 6:00AM and organised some documents. Today Kristen and I had planned to go to school to submit our last year admission form cause the last day of submission is tomorrow.

I left home by 8 and reached the college station soon. I had to photo copy a couple of my original documents and wasn't sure  which stationary would be open at 8:30 in the morning. Thankfully the regular stationary shop had just opened up and I could get my copies.

I went to college and got the work done quickly. I haven't been in college in so long and I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad to be back. For some reason, my college sounded better than my office.

Kristen called to say she won't be able to make it to college. We had decided to cab it down from college but since my work got done fast and I had time, I took the train and reached the work station.

I waited for Kristen at the station but eventually had to go to office alone cause Kristen got late. There were so many people in the share cab line today! I easily had to wait for 10 mins when it's usually just a 2 min wait (according to Kristen).

At office, I showed my work to Boss I. She gave me some more corrections on the Rosa Parks story and I got that done too. I completed the NDA process doc, the mailers, Boss I's activity work and almost completed the actual NDA. Boss Y and Boss R were out of town today. I oddly found that reassuring for some reason.

I can never keep track of time when I work. But sharp at 1PM, someone came up to me and asked me to have lunch. Today, Kristen and I had lunch with another woman in office. After lunch we visited the indoor shopping arcade on the ground floor of the office building. We also went for a walk outside and saw a park.

On our way back, we overheard about some bank scandal + protests (which even got the police to office) and decided to just check out that floor to know what's happening. On the said floor, we saw a lot of people crowding an entrance and a man (who seemed like the authority) addressing the crowd in a serious way.

There was a man who came to office along with his daughter. I overheard someone saying intern and Kristen and immediately turned my attention to them. They were looking at me for some reason. I thought it was to call Kristen but as I made my way to call Kristen, the man initiated a conversation with me. He turned out be one my classmate's dad. Apparently that classmate was supposed to join the company as an intern but now his twin sister (he is apparently a triplet) is joining instead. The man expected me to know him and the sister but I don't see any reason to. His son and my group is totally different and we have almost never spoken to each other before.

Kristen knew a bit about the classmate and that he was one of the triplets but she was under the impression that he was going to join, not his sister. Even she seemed to be a little flustered. But that may have been related to the fact that she had noticed the man come to the office long time back and he kept looking over at her and smiling. She didn't realise that that was the classmate's dad.

Today I told Kristen, who inturn told Boss R that I did not want work for home. Boss then made Kristen take the call and Kristen immediately took a call to not give me any work for home. I'm glad that she did so but let's see if it happens for real.

Thankfully, I did not have any work for home today. And I felt really happy about it. On my way home, I spoke to Alex at length and even he seemed happy to know about it.

I bought some Frankie for the two of us while walking back home and finally watched Black Panther with Alex. I swear I need him to watch movies, especially if it's a series like the Avengers. It was a nice movie. Quite different but nice.

Mom went to her religious place (that she used to visit as a kid) today for a couple of days. She had called me up to ask if I'm okay with her not being home for a couple of days. Mom rarely ever gets time to relax so I told us that I'll manage things on my own and not to worry about it.

I could have slept after the movie got done (at around 12:00AM) but I've decided to give myself a little leeway today. I just caught up on all of BTS' twitter handles. I missed them so much! Their Osaka videos were so cuteeee!

Also, I am confused as to when their come back album is releasing. I thought it was 18th May and since all their stuff releases sharp at midnight, I expected it to be released today but it didn't. I'll have to check that out but I'm excitedddddddd! I saw their second teaser and yaaasss I can see some dancinggggggg!