9 March, 2018 - #GeniusYoongiDay

Dear Min Yoongi,

I've probably mentioned this before but when I first saw you on the Flinch game on The Late Late Show with James Corden, you seemed very mysterious and cold. That continued for a while after I saw more of BTS' interviews and other videos. The BTS members also admitted that you are the scariest and the reserved one. And that is perfectly alright. I think it kinda balances out other members' personality.

I then heard about your history and your hardships and instead of feeling too bad about it, I was proud to see what your present looks like. You lived in poverty while growing up and now you are in a much much better position. You would get robbed off of the music you made and now your BTS as well as Agust D songs are not only sold in millions but also appreciated well. You did not have a good relation with your parents because of their opposition to your passion for music but now I think they must be really proud of your hard work.

Talking about your passion for music, I can see how much music means to you and how much respect you have for said art. I can see that you are actually really heavily involved in producing your songs. I'm sure there is so much more that's left to see/hear from you.

This is not something positive but I first connected with you when I learnt that at one point, you suffered from depression. I don't think I was depressed at any point but I was in a very bad state of mind some months ago so I could relate to you. I don't want to label you as anything or want to form a pity party or something but it's just something that I personally felt.

As time went by, I was really amused to see your bright, sunny side. You are a great MC. You seem like a father figure in BTS and I hear that you have knowledge about a lot of things. You teach me how to respect others and be respected as well. I also learn qualities such as being calm, thoughtful, and also a little big of an IDGAF attitude.

Happy Birthday Min Yoongi/ Suga/ Agust D! Hope you stay happy with your life as Suga or Agust D or Min Yoongi. I purple you!💜

Today's iHeartRadio Voting Efforts:

#GeniusYoongiDay for #BestFanArmy
#GeniusYoongiDay for #BestBoyBand

Today I decided to start posting English Lyrics of BTS songs that really struck a chord with me. They all range from being lonely to misunderstood to mistreated to underestimated to gaining strength, working hard, proving people wrong and living one's best life.

Why not post those lyrics here as well? Let's do this.

1. We Are Bulletproof Pt.2 English Lyrics:

(What) Give it to me
(What) Be nervous
(What) The one to end it all
(What) We are bulletproof
We are bulletproof
Bulletproof

The name is Jung Kook, my scale is nationwide
I pulled all-nighters at practice rooms
instead of school, dancing and singing
When you guys partied,
I gave up sleep for my dreams
I spent all night holding a pen,
closing my eyes only after the morning sun rises
My limit was broken in the
double standards and many oppositions
But I got lucky and was contacted by an agency
All you who are called rappers because you can't sing,
the rapper title is an extravagance for you

Everywhere I go, everything I do
I will show you, as much as I sharpened my sword
To all the people who looked down on me
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh) hey shout it out

Oh! Throw a stone at me if you've done as much as I did
We go hard, we have no fear
(Click click, bang bang) we juss sing it like
Oh! Throw a stone at me if you've done as much as I did
We go hard, we have no fear
(Click click, bang bang) we juss sing it like