8 June, 2018.

I woke up when my dad and Alex were off to another city for the day.

That city houses a lot of factories and since Alex is learning engineering, he wanted to intern there. He sent his resume across and today he had the interview. If selected, he will be staying in another city on his own for a whole month. It's new for both us, we've never done this before.

As for office, I pretty much spent the entire day trying to finish my deadline of completing/editing docs and add appropriate illustration instructions and pictures. It sure sounds easy but it takes up quite a lot of my time. My to do list are generally filled with about 8 things but today, it just had 3 things and it makes me feel like I've been doing things very slowly.

Break was fun today though. We cracked quite a lot of jokes and now that we are 5 of us of the same age group, it kinda feels like a group. Well, not really but it just feels nice to have people your age around and not constantly try to live among people in their late 30s and up.

Since Kristen's boss (Boss Y) wasn't around, we were able to leave sharp at 6 and for the first time in days, I reached my station before it got dark. I kinda miss the feeling of reaching home early but a girl's gotta do what she gotta do. I'm liking work too so there are no regrets as of now.