4 June, 2018.

Today was a normal day at office.

Tomorrow is Kirsten's birthday and I still hadn't picked up anything for her so I decided to take her along with me to buy her own gift.

I don't know why don't people do this. It's much more logical. If you're worried about money, then I think the gift receiver can understand people's budgets and can buy things accordingly. And plus, the receiver will actually use the gift if it's of his/her choice. This makes perfect sense.

Anyways, after office, Kristen and I went to a popular local gift shop and literally scanned the entire place. I never knew Kristen was so choosy! I know I am but she is at some other level! There was an assortment of so many jewellery and cosmetics and bags and toys and home decor stuff and so much more and she wanted to see more of it! I would have picked up 10 things from there and she couldn't even choose one.

But it's okay, it's her birthday. Probably the only reason why I got slightly annoyed was because I have not been keeping well since a couple of days and I was really tired.

After I got home, I had dinner and started making Kristen's birthday card(s). Yup, two birthday card. The first one was a savage one that I'm sure is going to piss the hell out of her. And the second one is where I've poured my heart out. I have a plan and I hope that works.

Currently, I can't get out of bed and the only thing that's keeping me from sleeping is wishing Kristen at 12.

Oh, it's 12. Time to sing the birthday song.