2 March, 2018 - #DayDreamMVOutNow

JHope's first ever mixtape titled 'Hope World' is outtttt! Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! Congratulations Hobiiii!!!!

I'm really excited!! Since this is the first musical content BTS and BigHit Entertainment have put out ever since I became an ARMY, I was really really thrilled to be one of those who waited eagerly for the Music Videos to drop.

Apparently all of the BigHit's MVs drop at 12:00 AM KST so that means that I have to get ready to see them at 9:30PM the previous day in my time zone. I was continuously checking the time and was filled with excitement when the Day Dream MV came out. 

Speaking about the mixtape, the album art work looks fun and truly representative of JHope's personality. Day Dream's sound is very different BTS' sound. I'm going to take some time to get used to it but the visuals are great! It seems very well produced. I was expecting some dance moves but I guess since this is for a mixtape, a dance wouldn't have made sense, As for the other songs that I heard on sound cloud, I absolutely loved Piece of Peace, Blue Side and Airplane. 

I'm proud of Hoseok. I hope that everyone showers this mix tape with love and let JHope know how much we appreciate his efforts, hardwork and talent.

Today's iHeartRadio Voting Efforts:

#DayDreamMVOutNow for #BestFanArmy
#DayDreamMVOutNow for #BestBoyBand

1st Verse Lyrics

JHope's Mixtape entitled 'Hope World'

Day Dream by JHope (Mixtape) Lyrics + Picture