19 May, 2018.

I woke up at 6:10AM today.

Did some chores, watched two-three BTS vids. I can't wait to watch their interviews and listen to their other songs! Also, I still haven't watched the Run BTS and Burn The Stage episodes that I missed during the exam days but all in due time.

I caught up with people whose calls I ignored yesterday.

I reached office and got quite a lot of work since the bosses were back. Remember how I said that I have to ideate two aspects of an idea my boss thought of? Looks like I can't avoid it anymore. It was kind of sidelined because I got other work but now they want that to be my primary focus. There are quite a lot of points that I have to think about and even convince others of my ideas. I also had to do some E-mailing work and sit with Boss I to learn how to screen someone's work and decide whether to accept or reject an applicant.

The last discussion I had with my boss was about budgeting. So apparently he is trying to figure out a way to reduce his cost and one the main ways that they are considering is borderline unethical and risky. He showed me some of the costs and the problem he is facing. He asked me not to disclose any of this to Kristen and he's told me all this because I had told them that I'm keen on pursuing Finance. I haven't been taught budgeting yet so I really had no clue how to help him.

My office timings on Saturday is only till 1:30PM so I didn't feel like I did much work. An hour and a half goes only in listening and understanding my bosses' instructions and getting my (physical and mental) state organised. I think I'll have to do some work at home now. Sigh.

Today, Venus, Kristen and I had decided to meet at Venus' place. I hadn't spoken to her in quite a long time and I don't even remember when was the last time I met her. Anyways, Kristen and I had initially decided to eat lunch somewhere near Venus' place and then go to her house at 3 but since we would have taken a lot of time at the restaurant, we decided to call for our food at Venus' place and eat our lunch there.

So we placed an order for our customised wok in a box while we were in the train, hoping that we'll reach Venus' place before the food does.

Oh, speaking about station, I saw a 'blind' man run to catch the train. Lol.

We reached Venus' place and Venus had already made the arrangements. And by arrangements I mean wine and cold drink. Yup, we had decided to drink at Venus' place. It was our second time making this plan and I think it works perfectly fine. Wine is the only drink that I have liked (well, sangria but yeah) and it doesn't even make you drunk so my parents won't find me in a sorry state.

By the way, my parents knew that I was going to Venus' place but they didn't know anything about our drinking plans. They have allowed Alex to go out and drink with friends and my dad even drinks with Alex sometimes. But I have to beg him to let me have one and they won't allow me to go out and drink with my friends. I find it unfair and if they are not going to allow me to drink, then I will do it without telling them. And I'll be safe about my drinking habits so no one needs to worry.

Anyways, Kristen tried to open a cold drink and the drink fizzed up too much and fell on the carpet. Everyone got so frazzled (especially Kristen) and I found it hilarious! I think it's becoming a trend for me to laugh at a frazzled Kristen. Lol.

Our food arrived and it was delicious! I had never had a wok in a box or just a wok before but now I think I'll keep that in mind if I want to eat something outside.

We had our lunch with 2 glasses of wine, chips and dip and a whole lot of fun! We spoke about ourselves and what we have been to up to in life recently. Venus' spoke about her never ending studies for all the entrance exams that she has given and has to give this year and we spoke about our work and college. We also played Heads up and Psych and watched a hilarious video when we felt a little playful because of the wine. Don't mistake it for being tipsy tho. I know what being tipsy means, I have experienced it.

We also spoke a bit about sex and BDSM. I'm not comfortable talking about this with everyone. I have only spoken about this with my school friends before. I am comfortable with both Kristen and Venus in general and discussing the general topic about sex but I don't know why somehow I felt more comfortable sharing my preferences with Venus and not really with Kristen. It's probably because Kristen and I have met each other almost every day the last two years but never spoke about this topic.

But Venus' knowledge about all this is great ha. Even Kristen has more knowledge about all the technical words than me. I am still kinda grossed out with all these specifications but it'll probably take some time for me to accept them. And as it is I'm not at all planning to get physical anytime soon so I don't need to force myself to be comfortable with it.

Kristen left Venus' place around 6:00PM to go watch a movie with her family while I left around half an hour later. I couldn't find myself a ride to go to the station for a long time and I was considering walking it (it's about a 30 min walk) but the watchmen convinced me not to walk so much and caught a ride for me.

Today I learnt that one of the trains' final station has been extended by two stations. I don't really have to go to that station but I think it's a good thing. As long as I'm able to comfortably get off at my desired station.

I reached home at around 7:30PM and started going through my phone to check out some news that I had missed for a couple of days.

I came across a Billboard article listing 100 boy band songs and saw quite a few KPop songs such as:
87. VIXX's Dynamite
78. Seventeen's Adore U
67. SHINee's Lucifer
63. Wanna One's Energetic
58. EXO's Growl
49. BTS's DNA
44. Super Junior's It's You
41. TVXQ!'s Mirotic
27. BigBang's Fantastic Baby
16. BTS' Blood Sweat and Tears

It made me so happy to see all these KPop groups on the list!

I also caught up on 3 other KPop releases that I had missed during my exam period. The first one I saw was Got7's 'The New Era'. The first thought I had while watching- "Ooh.. catchy beat... Wait... 6 people? Where is Jackson?!' I'll have to research more on why Jackson isn't in this video.

The next one I saw was NCT's Black on Black Performance video. It's looks great however the Weekly Idol one is forever going to be my favourite performance for this song.

The last one I saw was NCT 127's Chain and I wanted to like it but I didn't. Maybe it'll grow on me, maybe it won't.

My mom was to come back from her religious place today so dad, Alex and I decided to meet mom, her sister and sister's husband at a Chinese restaurant. Yes, I had had Chinese in the morning but it's my favourite cuisine and I can have it for both lunch and dinner.

So overall, it was a really nice day.