21 May, 2018 - BBMAs

I SAW THE PREMIER PERFORMANCE OF BTS' FAKE LOVE AT THE 2018 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDSSSSSS! I FEEL SO HAPPYYYY! AND THEY WERE GREATTTTTTT!

And even though I couldn't see it, BTS WON THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARD FOR TOP SOCIAL ARTIST SECOND TIME IN A ROWWWWWWW!

I feel so happy for them!

Throughout the entire train ride to work, I kept watching all the tweets that had amassed after the performance. The crowd at the BBMAs tho! SO LOUD!

BTS met so many people and so many peopls spoke, tweeted and instagrammed about them. I know some (or maybe) most of them are just trying to bask on to BTS' glory but as long as BTS is enjoying their time being on top (as RM said in a recent interview), I think I can let that small aspect slide right over my radar.

I hear Fake Love got an all kill but I'll have to check my facts again.

Anyways, coming back to my daily life, a new intern joined today. She's a sister of one of my classmates from college. She was put under Boss I so I couldn't sit with her to discuss the applications. She did give me my daily dose of activities tho.

I interacted quite a bit with Boss Y today. For work stuff only, but I was a bit wary of him before and even he didn't seem to want to be that involved in Boss R's work so I didn't really interact with him much. But today, he wanted to know the progress. I emailed quite a lot of people, made lists for database and even arranged two appointments for writers. There is still a little bit of confusion regarding how this is or will work but we'll see what happens.

In the evening, I learnt that Boss R is not going to been in town for a couple of days so Boss H, who apparently joined back to office today, will take over temporarily. He did find quite a few flaws in our process but that's something that he has to take up with Boss R. I was just following instructions.

On the ride back home, I again saw all the tweets about today's (yesterday's?) BBMAs and once again, I'm really proud of what BTS has achieved. I hope that are happy with their lives and are not letting the pressure of being the "The biggest boyband in the world!" (I see you Kelly Clarkson) get to them too much. Take care of yourself BTS. You deserve it.

I was supposed to work but I ended up watching various BTS and NCT American interviews. Also, I was super sleepy!

And I am super sleepy!