31 May, 2018.

Today on my way to work, I witnessed an unusual site.

There was a full on band baja (celebratory procession like situation) at the frickin' station. I was utterly confused. Yes, I have seen such processions during marriages and certain festivals but they were on the road, not on a train platform! Stations are always very busy and then you add a procession to the mix.

I thought this was for a marriage (which is why I was this surprised) but turns out that they do this on stations when a long term customer/employee of the train service retires. Hmm.. interesting. It's good to know more about your own country.

After work, Kristen, one employee and I went to have pasta, which is supposed to be very popular. Since I had heard so much about it, I though that it would probably be a big place or at least a place with some seating area but nope. This popular pasta place guy is a road side hawker type guy. He stands on a footpath with just a table in front of him, which holds the stove, pans, pastas, sauces, cheese, toppings, plate, spoons, etc. That's all that he has for his inventory/assets so I was a little skeptical when I saw this. But I still decided to give it a shot. 

We had to wait for quite sometime until our 'pink' pasta was ready. And OH MY GOD THE AMOUNT OF CHEESE THE GUY HAD SMOTHERED OVER THE PASTA!!! I was actually warned that the guy puts a lot of cheese but I didn't expect this much cheese. The pasta was delicious tho! We ate for sometime until we were full and could not eat anymore. Each of us had taken separate plates and the plate size was decent enough for one person but it was waaay too heavy to finish so we got it packed and I gave it to Alex once I returned back home.

I started watching Bon Voyage Season 2 today. Bon Voyage is a reality show where BTS travel for a couple of days in a foreign country for a vacation and show us what all do they do there. This was started in 2016 to celebrate BTS' 3rd Anniversary and now I guess it is becoming a yearly thing due to crazy positive reviews/reactions. And I can see why everyone loved it.

I watched the first season of Bon Voyage somewhere in April where BTS visited North European countries like Norway, Finland and Sweden and it was highly entertaining. It was filled members losing things (the main lost item was RM's passport due to which he had to leave the rest of the members and go back to South Korea effectively ending his journey in Bon Voyage S1), trying to comprehend the English language and finding their way around, getting lost themselves (in case of V who joined them on the second day due to clashes in schedules), hilarious, emotional and fun times! 

I had great fun watching Bon Voyage Season 1 so it was imperative for me to watch the second season too. But since I had my finals coming up, I decided to concentrate on that watch the series after they got over. My internship started right after my exams got over and my life got so hectic that I didn't end up watching it until today.

This time, they went to Hawaii and from what I can see, they're having a gala time there. BTS members were shown expressing their gratitude to one another and I felt really happy to see that. Especially when Jin and RM were having a meal together and they both indulged into some introspective conversation. Jin opened up about when did he realise that being playful, positive, confident and having a happy-go-lucky personality was his identity and his purpose. 

Bon Voyage is much more personal than their other shows (except Burn The Stage. That's personal to another level) because of its 'reality show' format. So I'm happy that they thought of making such a show and showcase a different side of BTS to us.