6 May, 2018.

Finals Week Day 3. 

I didn't have any exam today. In fact, today is the only full day break that I get during these finals. After this, I have back to back 4 papers in 4 days. And that begins with Law.

I woke up around 6:00AM and planned to get done with section 1 around lunchtime (1:00PM) but I got done with it only at 5:00PM. Its probably because I'm going through literally every page of my text book because I can't rely on question banks anymore and I wanted to take full advantage of my one day study break. 

At around 10:00PM, I was still 4 chapters short of going through the entire textbook but I decided to revise my definitions instead. The main reason why my Prelim Law paper sucked was because didn't know what to write for definitions. I was too over-confident at the time and thought that I'd be able to handle them easily. I was so wrong. Since it is the first question of the paper, my lack of definition knowledge discouraged me throughout the paper and I completely blanked out and forgot what I had learnt. I had decided to rectify that mistake. Let's see if this tactic works.

I'm beginning to get tired of studying non-stop but you gotta hussle when you gotta.

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLY FUCKKKKKK

BIGHIT RELEASED THE BTS LOVE YOURSELF: TEAR COMEBACK TRAILER CALLED SINGULARITYYYYYYY

AND IT'S V'S FACE ON THE THUMBNAIL WHICH MEANS THIS TIME HE HAS THE INTRO TRACK LIKE JHOPE WITH BOY MEETS DEVIL AND JIMIN WITH SERENDIPITY AHHHHHHHHHH

OH. MY. GOD.

I really want to watch it but I know I won't be able to concentrate on my studies after that. It's literally a 3 and a half minute video but if I watch it, I'll want to watch it again and again. Nope. I can't afford to do that.

With a heavy heart, I've decided to watch the video only after coming back from giving my Law Paper tomorrow.

A MAJOR FUCKING SIGH.