11 February, 2018 - JHOPE MANG

Today was good day. 

Kristen and I became friends with one another because we had a certain someone called Venus in common between us. Then in the second year, we befriended Paul and somewhere in these three years, Alex and Kristen got acquainted with each other too. 

Kristen and I had been wanting for all of us to hang out ever since and formally introduce these three to one another. And today was that day.

Alex and I got ready and amidst all the restaurant changes and delayed trains, we somehow found ourselves in brewery. None of us even wanted to drink so I have no idea how that place got finalized. Anyways, the introductions happened and I don't think it was awkward at all. Yes, Venus was a tad bit reserved than she normally is but the two boys hit it off quite well. Alex has a very friendly personality so he normally has something or the other to say. Basically, he knows how to break the ice while meeting strangers and that's the good quality I want to adopt too. 

I guess the only awkward person in that moment was me. I couldn't even order properly! More like passed on the responsibility of talking to the server to whoever was ready to take it. In my defense, we were at a brewery for at least an hour and hadn't bought an ounce of a drink. Since the prices were too high, we ended up ordering only 1 pizza for the four of us and then extra cheese later on. I could literally see the waiter judging us so hard. 

Anyways, we ate our pizza, had a hilarious time and then decided to walk towards the sea side. We spoke a lot, laughed a lot and basically had a lot of fun both while walking towards the seaside and after reaching it. We even met someone from my college. I don't normally like meeting people I know (but not good friends with) at places other than where I'm supposed to meet them (in this case my college) so needless to say I felt highly awkward at that time.

After quite some time, while walking along the sea side, Venus met her granddad (she stays really close to where we were) and decided to go home with him. Kristen, Paul and I went to this small burger place and spent some time there. Around 7:30PM, we decided to head back home.

In all, today was good day. These three people finally met up and we all collectively had a really nice time. Maybe we could do this once again some other day?

Today's iHeartRadio Voting Efforts:

JHOPE MANG for #BestFanArmy
JHOPE MANG for #BestBoyBand

JHOPE MANG for #BestFanArmyJHOPE MANG for #BestBoyBand