8 May, 2018.

Finals Week Day 5

Woke up at 6, revised till 1, the usual. 

This time mom came to drop me. Yesterday I got so flustered before the exam that mom decided to give me moral support and take some tension off of me. These are the times when I feel traveling by train is much better than by road. You can go wherever you want without having to lookout whether you're going in the correct direction or not.

I reached the place and went to my safe spot, away from all the college peeps. And as for my paper, it was good! Except maybe the last question where I could think of information worth only 1 page. But it's cool. 

We had a strict invigilator today. The two girls from my college who are in the same class room as me even showed their attitude at a couple points. Why do that? Why throw your attitude around, the lady was just doing her job? I swear some people in my college have been so pampered that they don't give a shit about anyone, even if they get in trouble because of it. A few months back, I came across one of those two girls after college and learnt that she was in detention. At the time, I couldn't think of any reason why she'd be detained. I didn't even know that the concept of detention even existed in my college in the first place (cause you can literally get away with anything in my college with a little butt kissing). But now I can kinda see why. 

I don't know what would've happened if they would have been punished for behaving rudely/ getting caught while discussing the answers. Another girl in the classroom did get caught tho. I don't know who she is or what she did. I just know that she got caught towards the end of the paper, denied it and then cried. The two girls from my college had to gossip about that as well. Yes, the girl cried. Don't make her more embarrassed than she probably already is.

I spoke to Kristen after the paper. Felt nice. I also spoke to Paul after coming home and even explained him a difficult-at-sight but easy-to-solve chapter, effectively upping his confidence, or so he says.

Grandad came home in evening! This is the first time he's done so after his recent hospitalization! I swear he has become more livelier than he used to be. Which is good. My grandad only used to speak to my grandmother even though they would taunt each other a lot. He was really shaken up when she died around 2 years ago. It feels nice seeing him like this. 

On to my next exam aka the almighty Accounts.

Its my favourite subject of the year. This year's portion is quite small and looks easy but I don't want to be too cocky. They could ask a random adjustment which could throw the entire sum off. Plus there are the confusing objectives to go through.

Initially I was confused as to the way I should be revising this subject cause Accounts is practical and you have to actually solve the sums to understand it. Atleast I do. But since there is less than 1 day to revise, you can't solve a lot of things.

So first I went through all the objective questions of the last couple of years' papers that my college professor had sent us. That took me quite some time. Then I decided to solve the latest University paper. I got stuck in the first sum itself. My sum didn't tally. I made two silly mistakes. I hope it doesn't happen during the exam!

After dinner, I went through all of my notebooks used during the year to go though the sums that we've done in class. Since I thought I wasn't really as prepared as I should be, I decided to stay up for another hour than I usually do. I love this subject a bit too much and I'm quite good at it but in no way do I want to be over-confident about my abilities. 

I really want to do very well in this paper. This is the only paper that I had/have faith in.