13 June, 2018 - Alex Internship

Today Alex went for his first ever internship. It's going to be the first time that he stays alone. It's going to be the first time I stay apart from him. So good luck to both of us. 

I still don't know what to feel now that he has actually gone. There are so many feelings that I don't think I'll be able to explain whether in writing or in speech. But I know that I'm going to miss him a lot!

In another news, it's BTS' 5th Anniversary today. Now here's something I think can express better cause my feelings are less of a mess.

Dear Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook,

Frankly, I wasn't there when y'all first hoped to debut. I wasn't there when y'all first debuted. I wasn't there when y'all faced severe adversities. I wasn't there when y'all got your first music show win. I wasn't there when y'all got your first ever Daesang. I wasn't there when y'all finally earned the Artist Of The Year Award. I wasn't there when y'all started your world tour. I wasn't there when y'all won the BBMA's award. I wasn't there when y'all performed on AMAs.

I wasn't there until your presence was felt in America, until you became main stream.

It has been very little time since I started following your journey. In fact it hasn't even been one full year since I saw y'all for the very first time. 

But,

Y'all have a proud supporter in me for everything that you have done and achieved this year, whether it be your musical releases, variety/reality show releases, press releases, birthdays or even your personal lives. I may not publicly show it but it's the truth. Y'all have been a big part of my 2018. In fact, 2017 as well. I wasn't in a good place mentally until December last year and definitely not in a bad place when I started getting acquainted with the seven of you.

In some way or the other, all of y'all have helped instill positivity back into my life and I'm grateful for it. Jinjja grateful.

I'm hoping that even I have, to even the tiniest of tiniest extent, helped make each of you feel better about your self, about the route of life that you have chosen, about all your actions, about your decisions, about your appearance, about your talent, about your personality, about BTS.

I don't want to be one of those who promises to be with you for the next 5 years, to make up for the last 5. That's because I cannot say for sure what will happen in the future, no one can. All I can promise y'all is that I will continue to support y'all whenever I can and howmuchever I can. 

And even when I'm no longer around, I hope you continue to be happy and live your best lif ever.

BTS, ever since y'all met each other (in 2012?) the seven of you have been through good and bad times together and what's commendable is that y'all have stuck together. I have no clue what each of you really think about all of this, but you seven being together for a long time is what I see. Ya'll are the strongest when y'all are together.

It's been 5 years since y'all debuted and sucesfully made a name for yourselves, your company and your family in this highly competitive industry. I hope y'all are proud of what y'all have achieved and keep learning, growing, discovering new things about life and continue to be team with a strong bond.

 HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BANGTAN SONYOENDAN!💜