IT'S KARMA BITCH !!!-45

💕 Star 🌟 -1163 words } VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE <•><•><•>
                <•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
I watch as Jayden steps out of her vehicle and mike approaches her "Whaddup?" He asks "Juliana wanted me to come see her" Jayden says "JULIANA COME HERE!" Mike yells . Once Trey brings her down Mike tells her to sit in the chair "Jayden I'm sorry" Juliana says. Out of nowhere Mike and Trey start beating the fuck out of Jayden , pounding on her like a nigga in the street . "DON'T FUCK WIT STAR BITCH!!" Trey kicks Jayden in the rib cage and I hear a *POP* Mike kicks her in the face repeatedly "STOP PLEASE STOP THAT'S ENOUGH STOP YOU'RE GONNA KILL HER !!" Juliana yells . I rush downstairs and grab her "nah she ain't finished ! "Put her in the chair bring her in the basement ." I demand
After the basement door closes and Jayden is tied up I throw a large cup of ice water at her face . She finally comes to her senses ... "So how does it feel to be on the other side?" I laugh as I circle around her with a knife in my hand "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST KEEP FUCKIN ME UP HUH?" I yell in her ear , The fuckin bitch is dead quiet ! She won't even flinch "I BET YOU LOVE FINGERING YOUR GIRL" I laugh as I trace over each of her fingers with the knife trying to get some reaction but I don't . "MIKE GIVE ME THE DOG!" I demand "Here BOSS" Mike hands me leopard's leash and I make him sit near me . Leopard is a well trained attack / guard dog and he listens to all commands . I hold his leash as he stares at Jayden. This bitch really ain't scared! Let the dog go !! "LEOPARD ATTACK!" I let the leash go and Jayden's eyes go right to leopard's eyes . Leopard goes to attack but stops dead in his tracks "attack" I say to the dog but he just sits there and whines WHAT THE FUCK TYPE OF SHIT IS THIS !!!!
Now I'm truly pissed the fuck off ! Stupid dog won't even attack . I throw his ass back in the house than head over to Jayden . I start punching her in the face making her eyes swell up , her head knot up I just fuck her whole face up and it's so funny to me that I start laughing this evil laugh . "CHILL CHILL DONT KILL HER!" Trey pulls me off of Jayden and once I realize all the damage I've done I start to laugh again Jayden is going to get you ... I stop laughing once I actually realize what I just got myself into . "Bring her home ! You drive her car and have mike drive his ." I than walk back into the house .___________________
______________________________
( Takai 💤)
It's 8pm and babe still didn't get home . I called her phone like 30 times already . I really hope she ain't fuck Juliana. I mean I don't think she would but I don't trust Juliana around her .
" ugh where is she?" I pace the living room floor getting irritated by the minute . If she isn't home by 8:10 I'm smacking the fuck out Star and Juliana . No one can stop me 👏🏾
I decide to lay on the couch and turn a movie on , I keep glancing at my phone when I hear the doorknob twisting . I get ready to smack Jayden but once the door opens she falls on the ground "BABE" I yell as I run over to her "bae , Jayden what happened? Babe ! Bae BABE" she isn't responding "What's wrong with mommy?" I hear Jayden Jr. come down the stairs "I don't know !" I cry "she's beaten" Jayden jr starts to cry and I can't hold back my tears as I cry to . I close the door and lock it than lift Jayden up some , placing her back to the wall "Jay get me some water please lil man" I say as I unbutton her shirt . "Here" he hands me a glass of water "babe ! Come on" I start patting her than her eyes open just a tab bit . "Bae try and drink some water" I help her drink some but she can barely swallow . "We need to call Lamont" Jr says "go ahead!" I say  "bae let me help you up!" I put her arm around my neck and help her to her feet "arghh" she groans "I got you I got you!" I say as I place her on the couch. I take her sneakers off and lay her down . Putting two pillows under her head , I than grab the aid kit from the bathroom and take out the peroxide and cotton balls . "Lamont said he will be here in 20 minutes . He said not to do anything stupid" jr speaks "ok thanks lil man!" I say as I clean Jayden's face up . "Mama!" Jayden jr speaks "hmm" Jayden groans "Whomever Hurt You is going to pay !" Jr than kisses his mom's forehead and heads upstairs . I know he is crying and it breaks my heart . I would go to him but Jayden needs me right now. "Bae you're gonna be alright!" I whimper . Once I get myself together I finish Jayden . "Babe your brother is on his way here!" 

     *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "YO IT'S VIN" Lamont says . I open the door and he got his boys with him ! { for those of you who don't know my father blessed me with 32 brothers ! 5 are police officers, 3 are boxers , and all of them did MMA And mixed MMA training !}
     "I'm not sure if she can talk , she hasn't really said anything just made noises" I say as I step aside "Ight ! Thanks Takai!" He says than sits by his sister .
________________
🤬 Lamont 👊🏾
   "Jay you know how did this?" I ask "hmm" she replies "how many" I hold one finger up and she does nothing , I put another one up still nothing . Three fingers and she blinks . "Ight !" I say  "S-St-a-ar" she manages to get out before having a coughing fit .  I pull her shirt up and check her stomach "SHE NEEDS A HOSPITAL NOW!" I pick her up as Takai opens the doors . "Yo Tyson get the car bro!" Once the car door is open I put Jayden in "watch lil man ! I'll be back and we going to handle this shit!" I say to my bros than pull off. Star must be crazy out her fuckin mind to think she gonna fuck wit one of mine . Nahh it don't work like that over here bitch !!! Mufuckas can really die on some real shit ! Do not fuck wit my family that's number one and number two do not fuck with me ! Fuckin wit me will have my big dog at yo throat ! Stupid fucks tried it ! They tried me . If my mama was still alive she would send my Uncle Kennen down and lord knows the streets don't want him on it . Everybody would die . IT'S KARMA BITCH!