I'm always Zaddy 💦😉

Unique Wallace 💦
  Once Jailene and I get upstairs she starts kissing me right away , I kiss back , sucking on her neck , pulling her shirt up touching her nipples caressing her breast "mmm yesss" she moans out "You think you about to be daddy?" Jailene smirks "I'm always Zaddy" I reply "not tonight" Jailene picks me up and gently lays me on her bed, getting on top me "mmmm" I kiss her neck "Stop playin I'm wet" "I'm also wet but you got to wait" Jailene kisses me I kiss back. "Take em off!" "Make me" I smirk "hmmm you wanna play hard to get!" Jailene takes my shirt off and sports bra. "Scary ass" she laughs "I ain't scared!" I start to take Jailene's clothes off , once I take her jeans off I notice she has a strap "what the?" "You ain't feel it touching your thigh?" She laughs "Jai that's not touching me!" I try to get up but she pins me down "We don't need it" Jai kisses my neck. "Umm can you take it off?" "Why? You're scared that ima stick my 8in in your pussy?" Jailene finds this shit funny but I don't. "GET THE FUCK UP OFF ME!" I push Jailene than rush her into the wall "are you stupid or crazy?" Jailene laughs "What is wrong with you?" I smack her across the face "You want your pussy ate than lay the fuck down!" Jailene overpowers me and pushes me back into the bed , Taking my boxers off and going down on me "Now stop being a bitch!" Jailene laughs "mmmmm" I grab the sheets as she licks on my clit at a fast speed.