How Do You Know Her ?

Jayden 😤

Me: what's up Ma?
Jules: I need to talk to you in private ... meet me at Wendy's on fifth Ave.
Me: I'm wit my friend right now but I got you
Jules: alright baby see you than
Me: See you Jules
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Who's Jules?" King asks "my ex , Jailene's mother!" Jay says "ooohh okay" king rolls her eyes "Don't do that now!" I say as I get up and give her a tight hug "See you later King!" I say as she closed the door behind me.  I get in my BMW heading to Wendy's restaurant. "Wonder what this damn girl want now!" I shake my head as I cut the music on 🎶 Uh, ayo, I been a bad bitch, cockiana (Cockiana)
And I'm still winnin', Pacquiana (Pacquiana)
Percocets, popiana, killin' everybody beat
Thank you, next, Ariana (Ariana)
You gon' have to give me topiana (Topiana)
If you tryna get some sloppiana (Sloppiana)
I call my opps Oppiana (Oppiana)
Then shut down Yves Saint, Lauriana (Lauriana)
I don't want you on my page, blockiana (Blockiana)
Flow tailor made, like Teyana (Like Teyana)
They copyin' my style, copiana
Roger that, over copiana
Benihana to Katana, bitch, I been a Donna
He screamin' my government: O-Onika Tanya
You look like Nicki now, still you tacky-ana
To keep it 100, bitch you wacky-ana🎶

    I see Jules car as soon as I pull into the parking lot. " h hey" Jules stands up giving me a hug "What's up!?" I ask taking a seat "I miss you".  "Jules..." I say slowly "I love you still" Jules says looking me in the eyes "I know , I love you too but I can't do this , I have a fiancé whom I love very much and I wouldn't cheat on her she's my world" I smile "Takai likes K.L" Jules says which causes me to look at her like I seen a ghost "K.L? How do you know K.L?" I ask standing up "Jay please sit down , sit down!"   "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW HER?" I ask pulling out my phone calling Takai but no answer "I was supposed to set y'all up!" Jules lowers her head in Shame "SET US UP ? DIDN'T YOU SET ME UP WHEN YOU WAS WITH STAR YOU DUMB BITCH!" I grab Juliana by the throat and rush her into the wall , I see some guy coming my way ready to break up the fight but I pull out my mace and spray him directly in the face. "ARE YOU FUCKIN STUPID BITCH ? I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FIANCÉ!!" I yell as I throw her to the ground , walking out of the restaurant, I continue calling Takai when someone picks up but it's not K.L or Takai.....

    Questions :
Who answered the phone ?
What's up with Juliana?