TWO YEARS LATER PRT1

TWO YEARS LATER - Sunday Morning 💔
Takai🖤

"Kaiden we have to go, NOW!" I yell as Yasmine carries Kaylee down the stairs. "You have your homework in your bag?" I ask him "yes mommy. When can I see mama?" Kai asks with a sad pout on his face "I don't know baby boy I don't know..." once we all get in the car Yasmine takes off. The first stop is to bring Kai to school. He's already in first grade because Jayden made sure he knew all information that was needed. My lil man is so so smart. Kaylee is smart too but I'm keeping her in daycare with her age group to get the socializing skills. She's a shy girl. K.L and I been co parenting with Kaylee and Jayden hasn't talked or seen me in two years nor has she seen Kaiden. It's my fault though.. I cheated on her with Yasmine; a girl I met at the club two almost three years ago... I've been trying to contact Jay for a while now for Kaiden's sake.

Jailene

💙💚18th Bday 💚💙 8amSoon as I walk downstairs Jayden Jr, Blue , my momma and my girlfriend scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAILENE!!!"  "Awwww thank you thank you I appreciate it!" I hug everyone and kiss Xavier's forehead

💙💚18th Bday 💚💙 8am
Soon as I walk downstairs Jayden Jr, Blue , my momma and my girlfriend scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAILENE!!!"  "Awwww thank you thank you I appreciate it!" I hug everyone and kiss Xavier's forehead. That's my guy man! Love that kid for real !!
"I got you a strawberry lemon cake and this one is chocolate cheesecake" my mama opens the cake boxes both say "Happy 18th Birthday Jai"  I go by Jai now but still answer to Jailene since Jr and my momma both go by Jay with a *Y* ya know.   "Here baby!" Unique hands me my present and I tear the glittery black paper off to reveal a small box, I open the box and it's the earrings I've been wanting for months now. They cost $5G

"I got them on sale for 2G, The lady was nice

"I got them on sale for 2G, The lady was nice. She gave me a second pair free so now we matching haha" Unique laughs, I kiss her cheek. That's my woman y'all I love her annoying ass on some real shit.   "Well I ain't get you nothing to fancy but here you go!" Jr hands me a gift and I open it, another box but it's bigger. Revealing a Versace robe , a Versace belt and two Versace shirts, "AWWW SHIIIH THANKS BRO!" I hug him tightly "you're welcome!" He smiles "here Auntie" Xavier gives me another box and I open it inside is three Gucci sweatshirts and a pair of Gucci slides "thank you Xavier I really love it!" I hug him while planting a kiss on his cheek.  I keep opening gift after gift from my mother, she got me a lot of painting stuff since I told her a few weeks ago I want to paint "thank you moms!" I hug and kiss her "Anything for my only daughter" she smiles "Well I guess I can give you my gift now" Blue laughs "haha yes you sure can!" My momma smiles at blue. Blue comes back into the living room with a box that seems heavy. "I wonder" I look at her and she smiles , once I start to peel the paper off and see what it is I scream like a little girl "OH MY GOSH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I hug Blue than go back and take the rest of the paper off "oh my gosh it got my name on it AHHHH" I screech in excitement at my guitar. I've been wanting one for a whole year since my last one broke when my mom and her ex had a physical fight. Her ex as in my mother... Juliana; but let's save that for another day today is all about me....