Home sweet home ❤️💔-64

Jailene - 🥰
It's thanksgiving tomorrow and I'm going to be going home . My mom is also going home but she has to have lots of help and she can't be doing much , she needs her rest the doc said . Jayden Jr told me that he is going to make sure everyone is good and got what they need . I can't wait to talk to emberly I miss her so much !
"Are we leaving ?" I ask "yes baby I just have to help your mama with her bags" Takai says. I like Takai she seems cool . I can't really remember much of her but I'll learn more and more over time "I really want some Korean jerky!" Jr licks his lips "I'll get you some youngin" Takai laughs "what's Korean jerky?" I ask. "It's like beef jerky but it's pork jerky with a Korean bbq sauce , it's tender and so good !" Jayden Jr smiles. Once we get into the car my mom reclines the chair and closes her eyes , she hasn't spoken much about anything ! The nurse said that she was crying out her mothers name multiple nights but hasn't talked about anything else . I feel bad for her I just want to see my mama better . She is my world my everything I need her to be better .
-——————
On our way home it's silent , Takai drives as mama falls asleep . Jayden Jr doses off and I just sit up texting Emberly .
Me: I'm omw home now !
Emberly: yesss I'm so excited to see you 🙂
Me: I know 🙂 I can't wait to give you a hug 🤗
Emberly: is everything ok with you though ?
Me: I'm just weak and really tired but the doctor said with therapy I'll get better . I also forgot how to do things - 3 mins away from home
Emberly: babe I'm so happy 🤪 see you soon 😍😘 I'll help you get through it