Fuck You Takai

😍 K.L 😜 - 1am

"I need you to do something for me!" I say to Juliana "What is it baby?" She asks "I need you to set up Jayden and Takai" I take out ten grand from my small red backpack "I can't , not Jayden I love her" Juliana says "Listen it's either Jayden Or ...

"I need you to do something for me!" I say to Juliana "What is it baby?" She asks "I need you to set up Jayden and Takai" I take out ten grand from my small red backpack "I can't , not Jayden I love her" Juliana says "Listen it's either Jayden Or Milah and baby ima let you pick" I lick my lips as I cross my ankles in the hospital bed "You gonna hurt her?" "Nahhh baby I just need easy access to Takai than you can go about your lovely day!" I kiss her soft lips handing her the bag than waving goodbye
Plans in place , everything is set and ready to go *rubs hands together* "NURSE!" I yell... "yes ma'am?" She asks "Can I get a pen and paper please!" I ask "sure be right back.
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
Jayden 🥰

"What's that all about?" Takai asks "You been wit her Kai I ain't stupid!" I roll my eyes "bae come on" Takai throws her hands in the air but I just stare at her "Look you want her than go be with her!" I say as I tie my dreads in a bun "I want yo...

"What's that all about?" Takai asks "You been wit her Kai I ain't stupid!" I roll my eyes "bae come on" Takai throws her hands in the air but I just stare at her "Look you want her than go be with her!" I say as I tie my dreads in a bun "I want you I got engaged to you , I love you ! Do you not see that" Takai groans "What I see is this , I see you becoming a physical ass person , a rude person and a cheater that's what I see to be honest!"    "Jay please , it was either Kaiden or myself ! I let her fuck me ONCE!" Takai holds up one finger "Cool!" I clap my hands in the air and give out a fake ass laugh , truly pissed off I get up and put a white t shirt and black joggers on.
____________________
Takai 😁

"DAMN MAN WHAT THE FUCK!" I flip the nightstand , "JAYDENNNNN" I yell out the window "GET YO ASS UP HERE MAN WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell again but jay gets in the car , I rush down the stairs in only boxers and a sports bra "YO DEAD THE FUCK ASS!!" I yell again snatching the car door open "YOU NOT FINNA TREAT ME LIKE THIS". "FUCK YOU TAKAI!"