The secret is out! -26

Jayden Jr. - School day

My alarm goes off for about 10 minutes when I finally get up . "Its to early for all this!" I say as I stretch and head into the bathroom. I take a 5 minute shower than get out after washing my soapy body off. I liked it when I was little . I aint have to do all this work. Once I dry myself off I apply my coconut oil lotion than brush out my little afro and put shea butter , Olive oil and Avocado oil through my curls. I can smell breakfast and mmm it smells so good. "Where is my damn hat at?" I search for it everywhere but can't seem to find it. "Eyy Jailene you take my hat?" I yell out the bathroom door "Yeahhh , Here" she comes running towards the door and hands me my hat "Thanks" "Welcome! Moms almost done with breakfast." "Okay I just got to get dressed" I say than close the door . I put on my yellow ralph lauren shirt with the green horse and my camouflage jeans with the Gucci belt and the custom shoes my momma bought me . They yellow bottoms with one side camo and the other side black. I freakin love these.

"JAYDEN JR. BREAKFAST IS DONE BOY AND JAILENE BOUT TO FINISH IT!" My moms yell . I head downstairs fast as a cheetah "Hol up hol up im here" I say grabbing a plate and putting bacon , grits , eggs and cornbread on my plate. I'm the only one who be eatin cornbread in the morning . I get it from my donor I guess cuz no one else do it.

______________________________________________________

AT SCHOOL - 10AM

"Have a nice day! Don't let no one bully you . smack them in the face." My mom kisses me than I get out and walk into the building Everyone start saying hi to me and how cool my shoes look . I'm in the 5th grade at 8 years old . A lot of kids look up to me and ask me to help with their work. I only help kids who are nice to others. If you bully someone I ain't helpin yo butt. As I walk the halls I hear some girls yelling , I turn the corner where the bathroom is and I see Jailene beating some other girl up . Some boy steps in and tries to hit my sister in the face but I quickly push him off of her "FUCK WHO ARE YOU NIGGER" he says "Her brother !" I say as I pull my sister off "She told my secret , Lil bitch told my secret ughh I hate you bitch" Jailene kicks the girl in the head than runs off crying. "Stupid cunt" The girl says "Watch your mouth that's my sister!" I say "What you gonna do bout it?" The boy asks me , I punch him in his face twice than smack the side of his head "DO NOT MESS WITH ME ! I AM MY MOTHER'S CHILD." I say than go after my sister .

______________________________________________