Welcome To The World !

JAYDEN JR. -12am

"Welcome to the world Handsome baby boy dada loves you" I kiss my son on his chubby cheek "Babe you did so good I'm proud of you!" I kiss Xzailia , she's exhausted from all the pushing but now they have to remove the placenta and stitch her up she tore a bit "Hmm" she groans "What's wrong?" I ask her "I'm dizzy" she closes her eyes than next thing I know the machines start beeping like crazy "Jayden come with us!" One of the nurses pulls me out of the room while I'm still holding my son. "Is she okay what's wrong with her?" I ask "Look stay calm I need to go talk to her parents and the baby needs to be checked out" The nurse brings me in an empty room having me sit down with my son and wait for the pediatrician nurses to check my son out. When I see Xzailia's parents rush into her room and they're crying badly I know that something terrible is happening "Lil man it's okay it's okay!" I also cry .... I need my mother I don't know what to do...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jr: Ma Xzailia passed out the monitors went off they won't tell me anything. I'm in the next room with our baby please hurry I'm scared mom idk what to do 😭
Jayden: OTW son ! 10 minutes away !!!!
Jr: okay mommy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been 13 minutes where are you ???

"JAY LIL JAY!" I hear my mom yell as she runs down the hallway "in here!" I wave my hand at her ... she's with some other girl "who's that?" I ask "My friend Blue, Blue this is my son Jayden Jr. and my grandson" My mom hugs me , Blue says what's up to me and asks if I'm good but I shake my head no "They haven't told you anything?" My mom asks "No nothing I'm scared" "Knock knock... hello We are the pediatricians . Came to check on the little one" the male nurse picks up my son I just stay close and pay extra close attention "What's his name?" They ask "my girl and I haven't decided yet" I wipe my teary eyes when all of a sudden I hear Xzailia's mother scream "NOOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOT MY BABY NOOOO" she cries out.