Juliana Is Here ....

Takai
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
"It's been hard without you , really hard.. I miss you , the kids , I just miss us our family. Jay I know I messed up more than once b.." We get cut off by Jailene walking in "Ohh sorry..." Jailene goes to close the door "What is it something wrong?" Jay asks "Umm yeah but mom is here with her girlfriend Milah and the baby" Jailene says "I'll go down there soon" Jay says and Jailene closes the door "Ima give you another chance Takai. You got one time to fuck one just one and I am one hundred percent done with you." Jay kisses my cheek than we head downstairs. I see Juliana and she gives me a mean mug but it don't even mean shit to me fuck that bitch she just mad Jay don't want her stupid ass anymore. "Jayden can I talk to you?" Juliana puts her hand on jay's shoulder and I catch a shiver , Anger builds up in my body when they head to the back room. I decide to follow when Milah calls me over "Hey Takai let me holla at you!"  "What man?" I give attitude "Girl I ain't do nun to you, what's with the attitude?" She asks "Man just get to it!" I say folding my arms across my chest "That girl you having problems with Umm L.K". "Its K.L but okay" I roll my eyes "Umm yeah her , She been asking about you on the internet"  "Oh really?" I say "yeah" Milah replies "Tell her ass I'm fixing my relationship and she needs to leave me alone.  With that being said I walk away and go to hold my son Kaiden.
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
   VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE