💦All Types Of Missionary Welcomed -57

💦 Takai 💦

"Hmm" I say "You ready?" Jayden asks me "ready for what ?" "To get freaked on" Jay kisses my neck "I I don't know" honestly I'm scared as fuck and I'm not ready . "You scared?" Jay asks "yeah" I sit up and start kissing her she kisses back , "it won't hurt for long" Jay says pushing me back and placing her fingers on my wet spot . The pointer and index finger slowly trace over my clitoris than approach my tightness .
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

🔥 Jayden King ❤️
Kissing and sucking on Takai's neck I feel her whole body tense up. I tongue kiss her as I lay my body on hers than push my fingers into her wet pussy . Moans escape her mouth as I slowly start fingering her opening her up to me "You good?" I ask as she squeezes her eyes shut "mmhmm" she takes a deep breath loosening up some . Her pussy is wet , I'm glad she ain't bleed out on me 😂 I got that magic touch just kidding 😂😂 "Mmm baby" she moans out as I finger fuck her "ooh mmm" Takai's pussy feeling really good! I just wanna fuck her . I sit up and take my clothes off revealing my 9 in strap "FUCK NO!!" Takai yells . I quickly cover her mouth and push her down "Don't be a bitch!" I say "naw naw I'm done" Takai pushes my ass off her and gets up but I grab her hand "so you get to fuck me however you want but I can't fuck you Ight bet ! I'm out" I say as I get up "I'm not wit it ! You could've easily stopped me" Takai says "bet" I say grabbing my clothes "bae stop!" Takai pushes me on the couch and gets into my lap , she than starts kissing me on the lips and neck . My hands grab her booty. After a while I flip her making her be on the bottom . I push her legs up in folded missionary style "hold up" she says "hmm?" I say "I know damn well you heard me!!" She tries to move but I don't let her "Ima fuck you up!" She growls "Come again?" I say leaning down , we start tongue kissing , using my hips to guide the strap towards her entrance I feel her grab my upper arm . I slowly push inside her wet juicy pussy. Takai tightens her grip on my upper arms as I thrust inside her walls "OHH SHIIIT FUCK" she screams I kiss her lips as I continue to slow stroke her , her breathing gets heavy as I pull out and let her legs go to my sides into a tucked missionary style . I enter back inside thrusting her a little faster "hmmm fuck" she bites her bottom lip as I push all 9in in "ARGHH" I cover Takai's mouth "relax your lil ass" I say getting in the tilted missionary style "ouch OUCH" she tries pushing me off but I hold myself in position "chill bae" I say as I deepen the penetration. Good thing this couch is big or I would've been fell. "Ooo mmmm shiiit shit ooo fuck" Takai moans out I thrust her deeply as her moans make me go faster . "Ooo bae hmm mmm fuck shiiiit" she moans out. I thrust my hips into her nice and deep hitting the spot every time .