Return Of Trouble

Star 💫 - The next day

After sitting up in my new residence I think of how Xina isn't to be trusted anymore plus I have a son I have to protect. Brandon comes before any of you broke down dusty hoes "XINA COME HERE" I call out "coming star" she says ... I take my gun out of the box load it up and put the silencer on.. I have to do what I have to! I can not let someone fuck my life up AGAIN...."What's up?" she asks "I can not let you fuck this up for me Xina" I point the gun at her , tears fill her eyes , I pull the trigger and boom "I Can't have troubles in my life" I whisper in her ear as I take my son and walk out of the crib , My boy should be here to clean this up and then I will be back to stay. This house is the best and I ain't leavin cuz of no bitch.

_______________________________________

( Juliana)

"Bae I'm really tired , Do you mind if I take a nap?" I ask Milah who is holding our precious baby boy "Naw mamas go ahead" Milah kisses me than I kiss her and Milo. I need some sleep I been up so long with our son that my eyes are just shutting every few seconds "I'll be back soon babe" I head up the stairs , brush my teeth , wash my face than lay down in the bed and drift off ......
———————————————————-
Milah 💚
"Look at my young boy" I say as I take a picture of us and post it on Instagram, within minutes I get thousands of likes and comments. I decide to order some more clothes so I head over to Ralphlauren.com and look for clothes I don't already have , My total comes to 3G as I type in my debit card and address than hit confirm payment. Once done I head over to Walmart groceries and get some food and drinks delivered to us on next day delivery. "Milo King Milo" I kiss his forehead , "You're a king , a strong young black king" He drifts off to sleep while being rocked in my arms . The sweetest baby I ever known.
——————————————————————-