Blue's House

Jayden King -  Blue's House
Me: Babes Blue needed to see me, don't know what for but I'll be home soon
Takai: lemme find out 💦👌🏽👋🏽
Me: it's nothing like that and you know that!!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Takai: 🙄👌🏽 I'll kill you
Me: 🤣😉
Takai: WATCH NIGGA
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I don't bother texting back
"I missed you" blue says "I missed you too" I hug her. "Umm I got to tell you something..." blue sits down and sips her orange juice "I'm listening"   "I like you, more than a friend..." Blue sighs "Umm wow, Umm I mean I kinda knew but I wasn't a hundred" I scratch my head "So you like me orrr?" Blue looks at me "I do but I mean I'm with Takai"   "O Ok y yeah I get it!" Blue goes to walk off but I grab her wrist "Come on don't be like that" I whisper "I really like you Jay, A lot! I would never cheat on you ever." Blue looks at me, Not knowing what to say I just nod my head.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Milah 🖤
"I'm going to kill you, You stupid bitch you took my son's mother away" Star says "You tried to kill me but I'm back and this time you are dying not me" Star laughs aloud "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I scream as I wake up from a nightmare, This bitch is haunting me! "Milo? MILO?" I look around the room than settle down once I see him in his crib still fast Asleep. "Oh my gosh" I let out a big sigh than get up and head into the bathroom for a quick shower, looking at myself in the mirror I can tell that I'm exhausted. My eyes are just down and dark, my hair isn't even waves it's just blaaah and my skin looks so dry... I need to get it together. I stabbed the bitch to death she can't be alive... there is no way on God's green earth that Star is alive !