Shine Star 💫 -52

(Star )

🎶 Watch when that guap drop I'm getting errthang my kids need , fuck that designer shit we learned to live cheap ! Watch when that guap drop I'm getting everything my kids need ! Fuck that designer we learned to live cheap !🎶
After the song finishes I turn the radio off and look at Ella "You got her right ?" "Yeah dawg! Smokes and I took her ass out ! The lil bitch was scared for her life haha . I couldn't hold my laughter in after I seen her body drop !" 🎶Nigga nigga ain't shit ! Riding rolling with the strap they stay gettin caught🎶 I sing. "Maaan leave that song to the original rapper cuz yo ass sucks !" Ella jokes "so why you got all my CDs than niiihgga" I laugh "dawg you know I love your pineapple banana headahhhh" "mane fuck You coconut watermelon" I laugh. "That actually sounds mad good tho!" Ella's eyes drift off to some short light skinned stud with green eyes , curly red orange hair and cheek dimples , We both peep at what she's wearing and she's sporting a gold chain , gold flat studded earrings , a Rolex watch , Gucci gold and green shirt , olive green jeans with a Gucci belt and All black Gucci sneakers with the gold double G. "Is it just me or did it get hot in here?" Ella fans herself off than stands up . "Starrrr she's sooo fine" "and taken!!!" I laugh. "Yeah by me" Ella proceeds to walk over to her so I join , As I get closer I notice out the corner of my eye that some other short stud is approaching me with four feminine girls "can we get a picture and your autograph?" They all ask at once "yeah yeah sure!" I start taking pictures with my fans as Ella is talking to that fine ass dyke . "OHH MY GOD IT'S STAR!" Some little girl screams , running up to me and wrapping her little arms around me "heyyy pretty lady !" I hug her and she squeals in excitement . Her mother comes over and takes a picture of us "what's your favorite song?" I ask after the picture is done with. "Shine Star" she answers "let me hear it lil mama" I take a Mic out of my backpack and turn it on that hand it to her . "Go head now" I say as I sit down 🎶My mama used to call me her shining star I was her shining shiiiiining staaaar ! One day she caught me Sanging my mama said baby finish dreaming cuz once it's oooooveerrr you'llllll be a shine star🎶. She squealed than handed me back the Mic 🎤 "Y'all heard that right ? What's your name lil mama" I put the mic back to her mouth "Janelle" she smiles "Well Janelle , How old are you?" I ask. "I'm only 12" she smiles again "WELL JANELLE BABY , YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF A FREE TRACK WITH ME! PLUS A CONTRACT UNDER MY LABEL." I say into the mic than kiss Janelle's cheek .