FOREVER ❤️💕🥰

Takai 💕 ( One Day Later )
"Babe I love you" I kiss Jayden on the lips "I love you" she says "Ima miss you baby" I play in her dreads "I know!" Jay smiles "fuck you" we both let out a laugh
I'm heading to work but Jayden's unable to come in because she's been fainting lately and not being able to hear at times "Can you call out?" Jay pushes me up against the wall kissing and sucking on my neck , my arms instantly hug around her neck "Hmm we need the money babe" I try my best not to get horny but it's something I can't control especially when it comes to her "babe pleasssse" she kisses my lips "baby I can't" I say kissing her back "ughhh" Jay moves away , We both walk downstairs .... All she has on is a red Nike sports bra and black Ralph Lauren boxers. I grab her hand and pull her into me "I love you baby" I push her into the wall as my tongue takes over in her mouth. My hand slides down to her boxers as I insert my hand inside , rubbing her clitoris . I start kissing Jayden's neck , I know she's horny as fuck and so am I . I always get wet when it comes to my wife 😉 I push two fingers into her opening as she moans out "ahhh mmmm mmmm baby" After a good 5 minutes I slowly pull my fingers out and put them in her mouth letting her taste her cum Jay is weak as fuck right about now haha "See you after work" I walk out before she can even say anything . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Jailene )
My friend Cara and I been seeing each other everyday , she lives in the apartment complex right across from my house. She knows I'm lesbian she thinks she is to but cara says she's to young to know . "Cara kiss me" I pull her face towards mine and our lips touch each others . It feels sooo good . I mean ugh I can't even imagine how it'll feel when I'm older . When I can actually put my hands in her pants, right now I don't know exactly what to do soooo yeah haha but I mean practice makes you better 😉 I'll get my practice at 16. "Your lips are so soft" she says pulling away "so are yours" I kiss her again than pull away also . "What does your brother want for his birthday ?" Cara asks "He's only asking for gift cards to Ralph Lauren outlet and Footlocker" I roll my eyes "ohhh he likes to dress" Cara laughs "yeah ! Now that he hangs with older guys he wants to be all fancy" I laugh "well I'll get him a footlocker card . I'll let my mom know" Cara smiles ... Her teeth are perfect just like my mom Jayden's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cara and I put on The Nun. Her mother lets us watch scary movies . My mom doesn't she thinks I'm going to have nightmares ... "oh my gosh!" Cara turns away from the TV "scared much?" I laugh "that's freaky" Cara says taking a handful of cheddar bacon popcorn "I like you" I say out of nowhere "I like you too but can we be girlfriends ? I mean forever?" She kisses me and I kiss back "forever!" I say