Who Is It?

Takai ❤️ 9:30am
  "Who is it?" I ask "it's Julie!"   I open the door and see Juliana, Jayden's ex girlfriend at the door "JAYYYY!" I yell "what?" Jay jogs down the stairs than looks by the door, "Jules what do you want? Like seriously?" Jay comes towards the door and I walk away
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jayden 😡 9:31
"Jules what do you want?" I ask "Happy birthday!" She hands me a small box "Thank you but what did you really come here for?" I ask "Milah wants me out of the house, she drained our account and won't let me get any money. She took out son and I can't see him either" Jules says "she took? Or you gave up on him like you gave up on Jailene?" I let Jules in and close the door "I did because I'm not fit to be a mother" she cries "congratulations you finally admitted to it. Now for me, I'm going to go enjoy my breakfast. You're welcomed to join but only this one time" I roll my eyes than head to the table "babe I sent a family cab to get Jayden Jr because we wouldn't make it in time" Takai says while putting a plate in front of me "Okay babe, thank you" I began to say a quick prayer than eat my food. "Mama I want juice" Kaiden says "Ok baby I'll get it" I get up to get my son some juice when jai and her girl come downstairs "about time!"   "Whatever haha I'm here now and no one told me my moms was here, what's up moms?" Jailene says to Julie "Hey baby girl how are you?" Julie Asks "I'm good." Jailene and her girl get a plate of food than sit down and eat.  "When's Jayden gonna be here?" Jailene asks "he should be here soon" I say.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Takai 💔😡 9:34
  I don't know why the fuck Jay got this bitch all up in our house eating our food like she part of the fuckin family. Like bitch get the fuck out wit yo ugly hoe ass.