Moving and pizza (Ashton)

Plot:Your best friend/roommate of over 12 years is moving across the country and you’re left all alone and ashton comforts you

Imagine: "I’m moving" the words kept echoing in your head you couldn’t believe it that was until you were staring at a blank room in front of you. Luckily Ashton was coming in an hour you heard a knock on your door so an hour had already passed he knew how close the two of you had been so it didn’t surprise him to see you laying on your stomach and crying. He immediately laid next to you and let you cry into his chest it was kind of nice in a way being in someone’s embrace but under the circumstances it sucked more than anything. He started rubbing your back as your crying got a little quieter he gave you a sympathetic smile "Have you ate anything" you shook your head and he pulled you up and dragged you to the kitchen. Ashton figured you hadn’t eaten anything on his way to your place so he got a pizza kit to try and make it fun for you. He got the dough and tossed it in the air and just about dropped it he looked back over at you "you seen nothing" you smiled "oh but I did" "oh no you didn’t" "oh yes I did" he put some of the tomato sauce on your nose "ASHTON" you giggled he looked at you innocently "what" "just make the pizza please." Ashton handed you the brush to put the sauce on the crust when you started smirking "i just made a mistake didn’t I" he asked with a nervous laugh you nodded and got your revenge but left enough for the pizza. He put the cheese on and made stupid faces earning a laugh from you he put it in the oven and sat on the couch "making pizza is hard work" you both laughed and watched some action movie and ate the pizza. Half way through the movie you got tired from crying so much and laid you head on Ashton he smiled at you and put his arm around you just as you were falling asleep you thought maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all.