Arguments and cuddles (Ash)

Lately it seemed like the fame had went to Ashton’s head. He never respected you anymore and treated everyone bad especially you. You had finally had enough of it and decided to confront him about it. He walked in the door complaining to a taxi company about the horrible service he had gotten. You rolled your eyes when he was finally done chewing people out you made your move. “Ashton can we talk?” “I guess” he sighed you resisted the urge to roll your eyes knowing that wouldn’t help the situation. “What happened to you?” “Well this taxi company is horrible and-” “No, that’s not what I meant have you heard yourself lately?! You were literally complaining because a guy turned to sharp. What happened to the Ashton that talked to his fans and didn’t treat people like crap especially me? What happened to the Ashton I love?” “I guess he’s not here anymore.” You couldn’t believe he had just said that you went to the bedroom to calm yourself down and to get away from Ashton. After you walked away Ashton realized how mean he had been to people. When he thought about the way he had treated you he immediately felt bad. A few minutes later you heard the door close you sighed hoping he wasn’t going to get drunk again. You were surprised to hear the door open half an hour later. Ashton opened the door to the bedroom and handed you a teddy bear. You looked at Ashton confused he laughed at your confusion “it’s a bear because I’m berry sorry.” You laughed at his cheesiness and hugged him “YOURE BACK” he laughed “I’m sorry about the way I treated you, Y/N. You didn’t deserve that and I apologized to the guys and the fans.” “So what now?” “I’ve got an idea” he said with a smirk. You gasped “ASHTON THERE ARE BEARS IN THE ROOM!” He laughed “I didn’t mean it like that I meant cuddling.” You smiled “you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to hear that.” Ashton gave you a sympathetic smile and put your favorite movie in. He laid next to you well on you not that you minded.