These four walls

Plot: These four walls song imagin in his pov

Imagine: Ashton

In this time I’ve lost all sense of pride

I’ve called a hundred times

If I hear your voice I’ll be fine 

Ashton still couldn’t get over losing you and knowing it was his fault crushed him. He constantly had thoughts of “if I had been there for her more she would still be here” “this is all my fault” constantly filled his head. He just needed to hear your voice one last time for closure.

Calum

I lay in bed

Can’t seem to leave your side

Your pillow’s wet

From all these tears I’ve cried

The realization you were gone was like a slap in the the face to Calum the nights he laid where you were knowing you wouldn’t be back. As he laid there he remembered all the times you two spent together on that very bed. At this point he didn’t even try to stop the tears as he dealt with life without you.

Luke

I want the room to take me under

'Cause I can't help but wonder

What if I had one more night for goodbye?

Luke was constantly replaying the last fight you two had and the night you left for good. He couldn’t help but wonder what it would have been like if he had tried harder to stop the fight would you still have left him or would he be holding you right now? If he had one more night with you could he fix everything and be a better boyfriend for you? He would never know the answers and that is what crushed him the most.

Michael

If you’re not here to turn the lights off, I can’t sleep

These four walls and me

Michael remembered the first night you stayed with him you wrapped yourself in the covers and ran to turn the light off giggling as he made a sassy comment about your naked body in his sheets. That became a regular thing for you and him now whenever he turned the light off it never felt the same he wouldn’t be able too hear your giggle or watch you run and hide under the sheets. It was in that moment he realized you were one of the few people that made him feel something the only person that he wasn’t “punk rock” around it was also in that moment he realized what he had and thrown away and he regretted it for the rest of his life.