Your best friends and his girlfriend hates you

Ashton

Ashton had invited you over to meet his girlfriend you were excited for him even though you were a bit jealous of her you agreed for the sake of you best friend. As you knocked on the door Ashton jumped up and basically ran to the door “Y/N!!” you laughed and hugged him “hey Ashton” “Y/N this is my girlfriend, Katherine. Katherine this is Y/N” you both shook hands and smiled at each other “I’m gonna go to the bathroom” Ashton ran out of the room you turned to Katherine “you’re really lucky” “for what” “dating Ashton” she rolled her eyes “I seen the way you were looking at him you better not come between us” you stood there shocked she seemed so nice earlier “seriously stay away from Ashton” “or you could stay away from both of us” she smirked “bye Y/N” “No I meant you Katherine” “Ashton babe-” “save it nobody treats my best friend like that” “you’re making the biggest mistake of your life” “my biggest mistake was dating you now please leave.” She slammed the door as Ashton rolled his eyes at her “are you ok” Ashton asked “yeah just in shock”  ”she’s definitely something else” “not in a good way either” Ashton laughed “you can say that again but now I get to spend all my extra time with you.” You and Ashton spent the day catching up on the other ones life.

Calum

You always had a bad feeling about Nicole but never knew what it was until you overheard her talking to one of her friends “yeah I’m only dating him for his fame I mean have you seen his face” your jaw dropped at that moment she looked up and seen you “don’t you have anything better to do than eavesdrop” she asked with venom in her voice “you mean tell Calum his girlfriend is fake” “ha! like he’ll actually believe you” she did have a point would he actually believe you or would he consider you jealous well only one way to find out. You knocked on his door “Y/N! what are you doing here” “I uh need to tell you something” “ok” he said clearly confused about where this was going “Nicole is using you” his face went pale “no she wouldn’t she loves me” he raised his voice “I can’t believe you would say something like that about a person you don’t know” and there’s your answer “I’m sorry, Calum” you walked out before he got even more mad at you. A month later you were at the local park when someone sat next to you why would they sit next to you there were plenty of empty benches then he took off his hoodie “hi” “Calum what’s wrong” “you were right about Nicole” “I’m so sorry” he laughed “shouldn’t I be the one apologizing” you laughed “yeah I guess.” After that day you and Calum became closer than ever before.

Luke

After Natalie saw how close you and Luke were she got jealous so one day Luke walked out of the room “do you really need to be eating” she asked disgust evident in her voice you already felt insecure about your body so you set the food down hoping she would shut up now. Luke walked back in “Y/N why aren’t you eating” Luke asked concerned “oh I had a really big breakfast” “oh ok” he didn’t question it any more as Natalie started talking about her day. You thought about telling Luke about the way Natalie treated you but you seen how happy she made him you decided to deal with it and not tell Luke. After all he really did love her and as his best friend you wanted him to be happy. You and Ashton were talking one night when the subject of Luke and Natalie came up it felt good getting out all of your feelings and Ashton understand how you felt apparently Natalie treated everybody but Luke like that. The next day Luke came and sat down next to you and put his head on your shoulder “why didn’t you tell me” “tell you what” “about Natalie” your eyes widened didn’t Ashton know he wasn’t supposed to tell Luke “Luke, I’m sorry I-” “it’s ok, Y/N I broke up with her” “but why” he laughed a little “she was rude to the most important people in my life especially you girlfriends come and go but best friends are a one in a lifetime thing” “don’t get cheesy on me now” you both laughed.

Michael

Michael had been dating Siena for a while you and Siena had never properly met and Michael said he wanted “his two favorite girls” to meet properly a while back. You knocked on the door and Siena answered “hi- oh it’s you” “MICHAEL WHATS HER FACE IS HERE” he glared at her he hugged you and whispered sorry and gave you a sympathetic smile. Michael suggested a movie you sat on the couch while Michael sat on the love seat Siena sat next to well on Michael you saw him roll his eyes and held a laugh back. During the whole movie Siena kept talking to Michael “I’m going to get some water” Siena didn’t realize Michael could hear her when she started blaming you for the problems in their relationship Michael walked in “Siena we’re done” “I never liked you anyway” she stormed out you looked at Michael “are you okay” “yeah we haven’t really been getting along lately” “oh so now you can get beat” “we’ll see about that.” You and Michael played video games all through the day and half the night.