You're mentioned in an interview

Ashton

"The question we’ve all been waiting for are you guys single?" Once it came to Ashton he was like a kid in a candy store. "8 months ago I met a beautiful girl named Y/N. She didn’t like me at first but something happened and yeah." Ashton giggled causing everybody to laugh with him. "And the next thing I know we’re dating." "How did we end up here?" Luke whispered into his mic causing everybody to laugh and  Ashton to roll his eyes. 

Calum

Calum had been really quiet in the interview, so Michael being the ass he is had a plan. “How’s Y/N?” Michael asked Calum as the interviewer watched in confusion. Calum started blushing “she’s good” “yeah?” “yeah” Calum glared at Michael. Naturally the interviewer asked who you were “Y/N is my girlfriend we met a year ago, and started dating 6 months ago” Calum smiled as he remembered the day you got together. “Someone’s in love” Ash teased Calum “at least I can get a girlfriend.” The guys quit teasing Calum after that, and Cal got more involved in the interview.

Luke

You and Luke dated for 2 years, and realized it just wasn’t working out. Luke blamed himself for the breakup. Nobody had really said anything about you since then. “How’s Y/N?” “Uh what” “how’s Y/N?” “We actually broke up so I don’t know. Luke smiled at the interviewer, but it was obviously fake. And hearing your name was like someone putting a knife through Luke’s heart. The guys knew how hard it was for Luke so they did everything they could to distract him and the interviewer.

Michael

"What are all of your relationship statuses like?" You were watching the guys answer questions since Michael invited you "Well Michael has a crush on-" before Luke could finish Michael covered Luke’s mouth. "No one I have a crush on no one" "This no one sure seems like a someone" Ashton, Calum, and Luke laughed with the interviewer as Michael glared at everyone. "Well could you tell us about her?" Michael described your hair and eye color when he realized what he was doing. Soon enough the interviewer figured out it was you "hey Y/N it sounds like someone has a crush on you." Michael blushed and tried to hide his face "I might have a crush on him, too." Michael uncovered his face "really" you nodded. You both forgot about the interview and kissed when the guys shouted "FINALLY" in unison. You and Michael soon learned everything was a setup and the interview was fake.