BSM: He sees you crying

Ashton

You sat next to Ashton he could tell something was wrong when you hurried your face into his shoulder. A few tears fell “Hey this was my favorite shirt” he said jokingly. You smiled a little Ashton poke your face “Ew cooties” he made a disgusted face making you laugh. He smiled seeing you laugh “Can you sit somewhere else I don’t want cooties” you asked sweetly he glared at you playfully. “You’re the one with cooties” he protested” you guys bantered back and forth until you felt better.

Calum

Calum was really protective of you so when you walked in crying his first question was “Who do I need to beat up?” You laughed at his protectiveness knowing he would probably win if someone did need beating up. You told him what was wrong as he came up with ridiculous “solutions” making you laugh. You sighed “Cal we’re getting nowhere” “Yeah I guess your right wanna watch a movie?” “Sure” you and Calum did end up coming up with a solution several movies later.

Luke

You and Luke were pretty close but right now you didn’t feel like letting anybody in. Luke could tell something was wrong, he also knew you needed space. It was hard for him to leave you alone knowing something was bothering you. After debating on what to do he finally decided to check on you. He knocked on your door and seen you laying on your stomach he walked in when he heard you crying. He started playing with your hair hoping to calm you down. You sighed and sat up knowing he wasn’t going to leave you alone. “What’s wrong” he asked concern clear in his voice you decided to open up and told him everything. He hugged you and started reassuring you everything would be ok. “You know you can always talk to me right?” You nodded causing him to smile.

Michael

There was about 5 years difference between you and Michael. So the two of you weren’t really that close. One day when you thought you were home alone you just had a complete meltdown when you heard a knock on your door. You were emotionally too tired to answer it the door squeaked indicating whoever it was walked in. You felt hands wrap around you when you finally looked up you seen Michael you were shocked. Michael saw your expression and laughed “I do love you, Y/N” you laughed too “I know I just didn’t expect it to be you.” He put his hand on his heart dramatically “I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME” you both started laughing.