Tatoo (Luke)

You and Luke were sitting on the couch together as he traced the outline of your tattoo. “Do tattoos hurt?” “It varies from person to person. I felt some pain but it wasn’t unbearable.” Luke got quiet again and went back to tracing your tattoo. “Are you going to get one” “I don’t know” “The fans may think you’re punk rock.” Luke glared at you playfully “I am punk rock” “Prove it get a tat” “Fine I will.” You were kind of shocked he actually went with it. Later that day you and Luke were at the tattoo parlor he looked through several before he finally decided on something. You looked at what he decided on and smiled to yourself he picked the tally marks like Ashton. You remembered the day they all agreed to get it. You felt a tug on your hand Luke pretty much dragged you with him. He looked at the needles and went a little pale. You held his hand and squeezed it a little he smiled at you but you could tell he was nervous. You talked to him the whole time so he wouldn’t back out. An hour later it was finally done you and Luke walked out of the parlor. “Am I punk rock yet?” You laughed “Sure, you are.” In the end Luke loved the tattoo and was glad you dared him to do it.