Your child calls another band member dad

Ashton

Ashton was laying on the floor with your 18 month old daughter, Kristen “say dad” he cooed as she giggled. He laughed with her “please say dad” you laughed “Ash I don’t think begging her is going to make her say it” “it’s worth a try.” A few minutes later the guys came over “hey can I old her?” Calum asked. Ashton gave her to him “hi there” she giggled and put her hand on his nose Calum laughed “d-dad” Calum stood there shocked as Ashton walked over “are you trying to steal my daughter, Hood?” “No I didn’t do anything I swear” Calum gave Kristen back to Ashton she looked Ashton in the eyes “dad” his heart melted “hey” she giggled as she repeated dad for the rest of the day.

Calum

Ashton came over to work on some songs with Calum “Will you watch Jasmine while I get my guitar” “Of course” Ashton picked her up “Hey there!” She looked at Ashton confused Ashton could tell she was unsure of him so he started making funny faces to hopefully get her to laugh it worked. Calum came back with his guitar in hand and seen Ashton and Jasmine he smiled and took a picture he put the guitar down and sat with them. Jasmine looked between Calum and Ashton she looked at Ashton and whispered “dad” Calum picked her up “hey baby girl you didn’t mean that I’m your dad” “dad” “yes I’m your dad.”

Luke

Michael was teaching Jackson how to play video games typical Michael trying to teach a 1 year old about gaming. “Run for cover” Michael said more to himself as Jackson laughed at him. Michael paused the game “oh you think that’s funny” Michael started tickling him causing Jackson to erupt into laughter Michael stopped so Jackson could catch his breath. Jackson crawled onto Michael’s lap “your dad may be annoying but you’re an awesome kid” “you know I can hear you?” Michael had forgotten Luke was watching them Jackson pulled on Michael’s hair “OWW” Jackson laughed “dada.”Michael smirked as Luke glared at him. Luke sat down in front of Jackson “I’m your dad and obviously the better looking one” Michael laughed and gave Jackson to him.

Michael

Luke was babysitting Max for you and Michael. “What do you want to do hmm?” Luke put some of Max’s toys in front of him Max took a car and started playing with it Luke found another car and started racing with Max and making car noises causing Max to laugh. Luke smiled and played with Max for an hour when Max’s stomach growled “Whoa let’s get you some food buddy” Luke picked Max up and set him in his seat “dad” Luke laughed knowing Michael would kill him if he heard that “No I’m uncle Luke” “Luck” Luke laughed “that works, too.”