Another guy sticks up for you

Ashton

You and Michael weren’t the closest people but you were both waiting on Ashton to come back from the store forcing both of you to wait on the couch till he got back. You went on twitter when a bunch of jealous fangirls started spamming you with hate you rolled your eyes Michael laughed at your expression “What’s wrong?” “Fangirls” you sighed Michael was quite for a while. A few minutes later you understood why when he posted a tweet asking them to stop you tilted your head at him confused he laughed “We may not be close but I do care about you, Y/N” “Thank you, Michael” you guys hugged when Ashton walked in “What the hell is going on here?” He asked jokingly you all laughed and explained the twitter drama. Ashton sighed when he heard he sat down and put his arm around you “Can y’all not be all lovey dovey for two minutes?” Michael asked disgusted “Don’t worry Michael you’ll find a girlfriend one day well maybe” you smirked he stuck his tongue out at you.

Calum

You and Luke were at the mall when some fans came up you backed away so you wouldn’t get trampled on. Some of the fans came up to you and asked for you to sign some things you were shocked at first but agreed. Everything was going well until you felt a yank on your hair “Luke” it came out more of a whisper you were afraid he didn’t hear luckily some of the fans got Luke’s attention before the person could hurt you more. She was just about to punch you when Luke grabbed her hand “I don’t think so” she was about to say something when she realized it was Luke. She immediately started blushing “s-sorry Luke” “I’m not the one you need to apologize to” she looked at you “sorry” she ran off before she embarrassed herself more. After the fans left Luke hugged you “I’m sorry, Y/N” “it’s ok, Luke you can’t watch me all the time.”

Luke

You and Calum have always had a close relationship especially after he introduced you and Luke. Right now the two of you were at the mall looking for Calum a girlfriend “oo what about her?” you pointed towards the girl working at the smoothie bar “I’ll go get us some smoothies” Calum winked at you and went to impress her you ordered some nachos and sat back down as Calum and the girl were talking when you felt a tap on your shoulder. When you turned around there was a group of girls glaring at you “Can I help you?” “You should be ashamed of yourself” “What did I do?” one of the girls rolled her eyes “You’re dating Luke but you’re always with Calum it seems kind of suspicious” “Calum is my best friend he introduced me to Luke nothing is going on” “it’s obvious you and Calum are friends with benefits” Calum walked back over “What’s going on” “Y/N is a slut” “No she’s not her and Luke are happy together and you need to mind your own business.” The girls walked away you thanked Calum when you noticed the paper with the girls number in his pocket “Get some” Calum laughed as you fist pumped the air.

Michael 

You had invited Ashton and his girlfriend over so you could know each other a little better. Suddenly there was knock on the door breaking you out of your thoughts you answered the door and let them in Ashton introduced the two of you as an awkward tension filled the room “Would you guys like anything to drink” they both agreed on water. It was obvious they didn’t know you could hear when she muttered “What is she wearing?” Ashton nudged her and told her to be nice you gave them the water and looked at what she was wearing and wondered to yourself how she could judge what you were wearing. A few minutes later she was called in to work you let out a sigh of relief when she left Ashton laughed “I take it you heard everything” “yeah she’s a real keeper” “We aren’t really serious as you can imagine” “she’s like that with everyone” “yeah she even picks out my clothes for me” “WHAT?!” you almost spit out your water Ashton laughed at your expression “Don’t worry I’m breaking up with her” “I wonder why” you both laughed.