Her Butler, Revealing

Ciel frowned at Sebastian's vague answer. It didn't really answer his questions and only left him with more.

"So, you do love her?"
"Indeed."
Ciel gave him a look before climbing into the bed. "Can demons even fall in love?"
Sebastian smirked softly. "Of course. All creatures are capable of love, my Lord. However, we are not like humans who claim to fall in love at least five times during their short lives. When a demon falls in love, it is only once. Truthfully, I had only ever heard of it through the grapevine but I am going through it myself right now. I never expected it to be with her though."
"So, a mate for life so to speak."
"That is correct."
Ciel closed his eyes. "I bet you're glad I chose to hire her now."
Sebastian's brow twitched slightly before he smiled. "Of course. I suppose I should be grateful to you."
Opening his eyes again, Ciel looked at his butler. "Does she know?"
"I don't believe a village surrounded by dogs provides the ideal setting for a confession." He held his chin. "Although I admit I'm not sure how I'll go about it. And now that I know she's my soulmate, I don't know if I'll be to keep it hidden from her."
Ciel smirked. "Oh, now this will be entertaining. She doesn't even know that you're a demon. How do you think she's going to react when she finds out?"
Sebastian smiled and lowered his hand. "I guess we'll find out when that time comes. But for now, it has gotten quite late. You should get to sleep, young master."
"Hm. Very well."

Ciel lay down and Sebastian did his final checks around the room. He took the candelabra from the nightstand and began to leave the room. However, Ciel had one last thing to say.

"Sebastian."
"Yes, my Lord?"
"As long as this doesn't divert your attention too much..." He paused for a couple of seconds. "You have my blessing."
Sebastian smiled gently. "Thank you, my Lord."

He left the room and closed the door behind him before making his way down. Now that he had confessed, his desires felt so much more real. And much stronger.

***

Ana was laying down in her bed but yet again she couldn't sleep. And it was all because of Sebastian. She kept calling herself crazy. The man who annoyed her, and still sometimes did, was the man she kept longing for. There was something drawing her to him. He was sometimes frightening, very mysterious but also so kind. She thought that perhaps his kindness was making her feel that way.

With a deep sigh, she closed her eyes. 'I wish he was here right now...'

There was a knock at the door. Looking over, sge saw Mey-Rin was still asleep so she quickly went to answer it before it could disturb her. Opening the door, she was shocked to see Sebastian standing there with his signature alluring smile.

"Think of the devil and he shall appear," she mumbled under breath.
Sebastian heard it though. "So, you were thinking about me."
Her eyes widened a little before she awkwardly cleared her throat. "Anyway, is this going to be a daily occurrence? Or rather, nightly? You know, because it's night time and you came here last night...as well...so..."

She trailed off at the end, realising she was blabbering nonsense because she was so nervous. However, Sebastian found it quite amusing.

She faked coughed. "To what do I owe this visit?"
"I'm actually here to see Mey-Rin," he said with a serious tone.
Her brows raised slightly. "Oh." She felt her heart drop a little. "Oh... Well, she... She's asleep. I can wake her for you if you want."
Sebastian bowed down to her eye level with a smile. "Anastasia?"
She blinked a couple of times, trying not to breathe. "Yes?"
"I'm here for you," he spoke softly.

Ana couldn't stop the heat from rising to her cheeks. His voice alone caused butterflies to erupt in her stomach and the added almost sensual look in his eyes was making her brain turn to mush.