Family Night Out

Emma's Pov
We arrive at the gray, white picket fence house. Once we pull up into the driveway, Killian pops out of the cars and runs over to open my door. He hold out his hand for me to take.

"M'lady," he says very princely.

He helps me out of the yellow bug and he shuts the door behind me. We walk hand and hand into the house.

"Thank you, but you know you don't have to be such a gentleman around me, Killian. I am your wife. You have no need to impress me because I am already more than impressed."

"I am always a gentleman and I like to help my wife," he says with an emphasis on the "wife" part.

"Fine, but don't you dare start dressing up just because I am around and pregnant Mr. I'm Always A Gentleman."

"Why would I do that? I love my leather and I know someone else who is a fan of it too."

He pulls me closer by my hips. My hands land on his chest.

"Who would that be?" I question him even though I think I already know the answer.

"Why you, love."

"You're right. I do love men in black leather."

Henry runs out the front door.

"Mom."

"Hey kid."

I engulf him in a hug. He is my height now, but he had yet to top Killian. Killian still has him by a couple inches.

"Hey lad," Killian says giving Henry a pat on the back.

"So are you guys good, now?"

"Aye."

"Yep. Thanks to you. Thank you, Henry. I don't know what I would do without you, kid."

I send a smile towards Killian. He respond with his usual charming smirk.

"I was thinking we could spend time together as a family today. Since Regina told me that you had a date with Violet tomorrow at 12 o'clock. I was thinking we could go bowling at that new Lion, Witch, Wardrobe Bowling place. I think someone from the Land of Untold Stories started up the business after they moved here. I think it would be really fun. What do you guys think?"

"What's bowling?" Killian asks.

"It is a game where you use a ball to knock over pins to get points. It is really fun. I think that is a great idea mom."

"Whats so fun about knocking over things? I'll never understand this world," Killian replies.

I laugh.

"It's called entertainment," I say.

"Well if you two want to, then I would love to play this... bowling game."

It has been a bit of a challenge explaining every modern thing to Killian, but it has been fun and I love him for it. Most times Henry is better at explaining modern items, like the time we had to explain what a tv was. He was yelling at Henry to turn off the magic mirror box. Henry and I were laughing our heads off. I swear that I could barely breathe for days after that experience because the image of Killian screaming at the tv always managed to pop back into my head, causing me to break out into a fit of giggles.

"Okay, great. I need to put on some actual clothes. And not just a pair of leggings and a t-shirt. Henry go touch up your hair."

"Okay, Mom. Be right back."

Henry runs back inside to go fix his hair. I turn to look at Killian.

"Killian... I think you are good..."