Forever In Your Arms

Killain's Pov
I trace my fingers across her bare collarbone, to her shoulder, and back up to her chin, grazing my fingertips gently across her cheek. She leans her head into my palm, kissing it gently.

She then bushes her lips along my hand, until she plants a kiss on each one of my knuckles. After she graces my hand, she intertwines her hand with mine. My pointer finger draws circles around the base of her thumb.

She moves our tangled hands down to her stomach, placing them gently on her bare stomach. I move my hand letting my hand fall on top of hers.

"How's our little one?" I whisper through the quiet room.

"Good," she whispers back, "Still refusing to let mommy keep down any food."

I chuckle.

"Maybe their daddy can convince them to let their mother actually keep down any food besides grilled cheese," she pleads.

"And why would I need to do that? You hardly eat anything else."

She playfully hits me, while rolling her eyes.

I scoot closer to her, running my hands down her stomach. I kiss my way up the center of her belly, planting a kiss on her belly button.

"Hello, little love. Your mother tells me that you have been causing her some trouble. Now as much as your father enjoys taking care of your sick mother. I don't think your mother enjoys it one bit. So if you could please be good for mommy, that would be greatly appreciated."

Emma giggles and I smile up at her.

"I love you, little love. Both you and our mother love you so very much," I say leaving one last kiss on her stomach.

Emma smiles as large as the sun. I move so that now I am looking over Emma, not her stomach.

"Now hopefully the morning sickness will be gone by tomorrow morning, but if our child so decides to disobey her charming father," I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear, "Then I will stand by your side through it all. Come Hell or high water, I am not leaving your arms for any of this."

I kiss her soft and gently. We roll over to our sides, as we relax into each other. She lays her head on my chest, looking up at the ceiling. I wrap my arms around her and soon we both fall asleep in each other's arms. Forever there to stay.

Short, but sweet! What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you all so much for all the love and support. I feel very lucky to have such awesome readers.

Have a wonderful day!!

-pinacolada07