Slamming Doors

Killian's Pov
"Come back to me. Don't leave me," I whisper, kissing her once more, tears running down my cheeks, "Please. I need you. I need you both."

"Emma," Regina cries, walking into the now dry room.

My head falls into her chest, as I pour out my tears, holding her limp body tight to me.

"I love you," I whisper into her chest, as I cradle her body close to mine.

I leave a final kiss on her collarbone hoping that she truly hasn't left me yet.

"Killian," Regina says as she kneels by me, "Look."

A multi-color light bursts from my lips as they leave Emma's skin slowly. True love's kiss. Of course.

I look back at Emma with a new hope, but then it fades as her eyes stay closed.

"I don't think it worked. I think you might need to kiss me again," a horse voice whispers from below me. Emma.

Her eyes slowly open. I chuckle in disbelief, happy tears falling from my eyes. I kiss her passionately, holding her as close as I can get her to me.

"Easy tiger. We got company," Emma says into the kiss as Regina takes a couple steps away from us.

I pull away from the kiss, pulling on her lips.

"Bloody hell don't ever do that to me again," I pull her into a hug.

She nuzzles her head into the cradle of my neck, as I grip onto her shoulder blades.

I pull away standing up, helping her up on the way.

"Emma," Regina exclaims, pulling Emma in a hug immediately after she gets to her feet, "I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it at all. I let my..."

"It's okay Regina," Emma reassures her, "It was my fault too. I should have been a better friend these past few months. I know it's been harder on you and it's unfair what cards life handed to you."

"I know, but life has been just as unfair to you. I'd rather just focus on what is happening now, instead of things I can't change," Regina smiles at Emma.

"How's the baby?" I ask worriedly.

"Fine. She's fine," Emma grabs my hand and places it over her stomach.

The is a consistent round of kicks coming from the growing child in Emma's belly.

"She's definitely very active, that's for sure," Emma laughs.

"May I?" Regina reaches out her hand.

"Of course," Emma places Regina's hand on her stomach, in the spot where the kicks are.

"Oh Emma! I am so happy for you!" Regina explains, "And once you're here, little one, auntie Regina will teach you all the ways to use your magic like your mommy and we'll get into a little bit of trouble along the way won't we," Regina glances up at Emma, "Just kidding."

We all laugh.

"Oh I am sure she will get in enough trouble with Killian around. I'm going to need someone to be the responsible one besides me," Emma says.

"Oh don't you worry about that. I'd love to watch this little bundle any time," Regina smiles.

"Good because I know I am going to need it," Emma giggles.

I just hold her close to me.

That was too close of a call. And I am not going to let that happen again.

I am not going to lose Emma.

And after today. I am going to do whatever it takes.

And I have an idea of what I must do. And Emma's not going to like it.