Good Form

Killian's Pov

Killian's Pov

I can't fall back asleep with Emma, so I wait until she fell asleep. Then I slip my arms out from around her. I pull the comforter a little higher on her chest and lay a kiss on her forehead. I then lay a kiss on her stomach.

"You take care of your mother. Okay little love?"

I left Emma in the room and close the door behind me. Henry is still asleep. I went downstairs to start making breakfast. I had gotten used to cooking with a hook and modern technology, such as ovens.

I made pancakes, eggs, and hot chocolate with cinnamon.

Once I was done, I go upstairs. I change into a black shirt and jeans with a black leather jacket as always. It was 9:00. I sit down next to Emma. Her hair is messily sprawled across her pillow.

She looks kinda pale and a bit of a mess, but she was my mess and that made all the difference in the world. I love her if she has makeup on or not. I love her if she is sad or happy. I love her under any circumstance and I always will, nothing will ever change that.

I use my knuckles to caress her rosy red cheek and place a small kiss against her forehead.

"Emma, love? It is time to wake up. I have breakfast waiting downstairs."

She shift and turns her back towards me. I start to draw random circles on her back.

"You left me," she says softly, sleep still encompassing her voice.

"I know love, but you can't have me all to yourself all the time."

"And why not?" she folds her arms and pouts.

"Emma?"

"Fine, but just five more minutes with you next to me and this time you have to stay with me."

"Emma were going to be late for the appointment and breakfast will get cold," I plead with her.

"Fine. If you say so Jones," she says with a trace of venom to it.

"Now that is a name that I haven't heard you call me for a long time."

She sits up and walks right past me into the closet.

"Emma," I say following after her.

She pulls out some clothing options and lays then on the bed. She then returns to the closet to find some more. She pushes hangers aside deciding on a shirt. I place my hand on her hip.

"Please forgive me," I beg.

She continues looking for an outfit while ignoring me. I shake my head at her stubbornness and smile to myself. I use the pressure of my hand on her hip to spin her around. She drops the hanger in hand as I press my lip to hers in a gentle kiss and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Is this what you wanted," I whisper into the kiss.

She doesn't answer, but I know the answer would be yes. We separate all too soon and I can see the disappointment fall over her perfect features, but she let a small smile emerge onto her face.

"Good form," she says almost in a whisper as a smirk appears on my face, "but not quite good enough."

She immediately smashes her lips into mine after the last syllable escapes her lips. She pushes me into the closet door, but I quickly flip us around so that she is the one being pressed into the door. Her hands grip onto the hairs on my head. I pull her head closer to me and tangle my hand into her gorgeous locks, while cradling her neck in my palm, our kiss only growing even more passionate. We can't seem to get close enough, but suppress our desires for the sake of the boy sleeping in the next room.

We both let go of each other's lips and gasped for the air we had just lost, but it was air that I gladly gave away. Once I had retained enough air into my lungs, I lift her chin up to meet my eyes and pull her into a hug, her head in the crook of my neck. There was no need to say I love you, the emotion is all there with no words said.

"Feel free to use your kisses to shut me up anytime,"she says, her breath hot against my neck.

So wish this happened in the show. You know in season three when they had their first kiss. It would have made for some pretty hard core fangirling.

Feel free to send me any ideas you would like me to include in this book. I would love any and all ideas.

-pinacolada07