Sea Salt And Romance

Emma's Pov

I slip on Killian's shirt and walk over to the drawer that holds my swimsuits. I had packed four swimsuits. I wanted to surprise Killian, but I had no idea which one to wear.

I mean, it's not like he is going to care all that much, but it is our honeymoon and I want everything to be perfect. I just want to look sexy and beautiful. And I know in his eyes thats anything, but I want to impress him.

I walk into the bathroom. I had narrowed it down to two swimsuits at this point. A black strappy bikini or a simple white and blue floral bikini.

I decided on the floral one since I can save the black one for another day when it is just the two of us. And I don't know if he will be able to restrain himself cause the black one is pretty sexy. I put on a swimsuit, sadly taking off Killian's shirt that smells almost too much like him.

 I put on a swimsuit, sadly taking off Killian's shirt that smells almost too much like him

I walk back into the room and fix my hair in the mirror by the closet

"You know I thought I liked you better in my shirt, but that swimsuit, love, is all too stunning on you. I don't know if I can handle myself around you, looking that beautiful," he says, still lying in bed.

I turn towards him, finished with my hair.

"Just wait till I put on the one I saved for later. Now I am going down to the beach, so you better get your butt out of bed and put your trunks on if you want to come with me."

I kiss his cheek seductively and walk downstairs to pack our swim bag. I put on my white cover up and a sun hat.

Killian comes down in navy blue and white striped swim trunks and a grey shirt.

"Ready, love."

"Always Captain."

—————
Me and Killian found a nice spot at the beach in front of our condo.

"Mind putting some sunscreen on my back, babe?"

"Of course not, love."

He rubs the sunscreen up my back. He massages it into my shoulders. Then he leaves a trail of kisses on the way up to my neck.

"Now let me put on your sunscreen."

"What you think this pirate will burn?" He scruff tickles my neck as he spoke, "I have lived on the seas for as long as I can remember. Th sun is no problem."

"I know, but just let me put it on okay. Sunburns are the worst, trust me."

He groans in reply, but hands me the sunscreen.

I turn to face him rubbing the sunscreen into his chest first and down over his perfectly chiseled six pack.

"Does this make it better?"

He pulls me into his lap as I did so. I rub it down his shoulders and back. I put it on his forehead, as he his eyebrow. I run my thumb down his brow. It only makes him smirk more.

Lastly I run it down his cheekbones and cup his cheeks in my hands. We both lean in for a sweet kiss. We both lay down on our beach towels. I let my head rest on his chest. He runs his hand through my hair, every now and then leaving kisses on my forehead. My hands rest on my stomach.

After a while of much appreciated calm, Killian sit up, forcing me to remove my head from his chest. I whine. He turns to me, leaning over me, supporting himself by his elbows. He starts to draw random shapes on my bare stomach.

"How is my lovely wife holding up?" He asks looking up at me.

"She feels like she's in heaven."

"And how's our little one?"

"Missing daddy," I giggle.

"Is that right, little love?" he kisses my stomach, "Well you'll have to ask you mother for permission, becuase I don't know if your mommy can handle being away from daddy for a second."

I playfully hit him over the head, giggling at his conversation with the baby.

"See I told you. Your mother can't leave daddy alone for one second. Can she?"

"Don't say that you're any different with me. You wouldn't survive one day without me."

"Maybe," he says as his kisses my belly again.

He starts to kiss his way up my chest, leaving a trail of kisses along my jawline, before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Now I don't think I can consider this a perfect beach day," he raises both of his eyebrows, in mischief.

"What? Why not?"

"Becuase... We haven't actually been in the ocean." he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Hey," I scream, but it turns into a giggle.

He runs with me into the water. We both fall, splashing into the water.

When we both resurface I begin splashing water at him. He splashes me back.

He begin to swim away from me.

"Hey you, get back here," I yell and swim after him.

"Come and get me, love," he says turning back to look at me for a moment before he swims off again.

We are now far from off the beach. He swims back towards me and picks me up. I wrap my hands and legs around his neck and waist.

"How dare you get me wet?"

"And what fun would it be to not get wet when we are at the ocean."

He kisses me before, he drops me as he goes underwater.

"Oh! Now you've done it."

We chase each other around splashing each other, until we both are tired out.
I catch up to him, jumping on his back.

"I gotcha," I shout.

"Well it took you long enough."

I splash more water at him.

"I hate you."

"Is my lovely Swan lying?"

I shake my head.

"If you truly did hate me, you wouldn't let me do this."

He pulls me in front of  him, my legs sliding around his waist. He kisses me. I taste the saltwater on his lips, as our tongues battle. He holds the base of my neck, letting my wet hair fall between his fingers. He pulls away, a smirk left on my lips, hiding a smile.

"I guess I don't hate you anymore," I bite my lip.

"Aye. That's what I thought."

We walk hand and hand back to our spot on the beach. As soon as we got there, he wraps a towel around me. What a gentleman. We crash back down into the spot we had before, where my head is on his chest.

Just admiring the endless ocean view.