Nights Spent In A Hot Tub

For those of you who are reading this after I published chapters after it, you might be confused, but I was going through this book editing it and I remembered that I forgot to put this chapter in. Feel free to read or not to read. It is just a fun chapter that I forgot to put in during their vacation.

Killian's Pov
I am sitting downstairs laying on the couch texting David, a few days later. We are planning something special for Emma's birthday when we get home and I just came up with the most absolute perfect idea.

D: She'll love it. And don't worry Mary Maragaret won't know a thing. I don't think it will be a surprise if we tell her.

K: Thanks mate!

D: How are you and Emma doing?

K: Great! How's it going back home?

D: Good. And tell Emma Henry's doing fine. She can quit worrying.

K:  I don't know if that will work, mate. You know how stubborn she is.

D: I know. She's almost as stubborn as Snow. Now go. Your wife is probably missing you.

K: Will do. Talk to you later.

Emma walks down the stairs in a black strappy swimsuit that makes me want to ravish her. She smirks as she bite her lip. This woman is going to be the death of me.

"Now if you don't have someone more important to attend to, I'll be in the hot tub waiting for my Captain," she says biting her lips again

She skips off to the backyard, where the hot tub is. I don't know what to do with myself. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seem and I take no time in racing upstairs to throw my trunks on.