You're Truly An Idiot

Killian's Pov

"Wake up, love," I say sitting next to Emma's small figure on the bed.

"Why?" She complains.

"Cause I want to spend every minute of our last day here enjoying our time alone," I say walking over to open the curtains to the beautiful view of the ocean. She moans as the light fills the room. She rolls over and covers her head in her pillow.

"We can enjoy our time alone while you let me sleep," she replies her voice muffled from under the pillow.

"I am not going to let you do that," I say pulling her out from under the covers, she shrieks, "Because once we get home, we'll have your mother to deal with."

She laughs and tries to swat away my hands as I start to tickle her.

"Killian... stop it," she says between giggles.

She pulls me by my shirt down to her as I continue to tickle her. She kisses me, taking my hand and hook to frame her face, stopping my attack of tickles.

"This is... a much better... wake up call... don't you think," she says in between kisses. She rolls on top of me.

"Agreed... we should... do this... more often," I reply our lips still attached.

I sit up and she slides down into my lap. I pull away from the kiss first. Her arms fall from my hair to around my neck and my hand slides down to her hip.

"You're so beautiful."

"Killian stop it," she says hiding herself in my chest.

"Why?"

"Because I just woke up and you're making me blush."

It makes me smile.

"Well then how about I make you blush a little harder by saying it again."

"Killian," she whines.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the entire world. You are smart. You are strong. You are brave and the best part is that you are my wife. I am the luckiest husband and the luckiest father."

Emma looks up at me, her cheeks blushing is the most beautiful way.

"You're an idiot."

"Wow that's all I get when I just like bore my soul to everything I love about you."

"You're my idiot.'

"And that what makes all of this worth it," I say brushing a hair off her face.

I brush my hands along her stomach.

"Hello little love. Just so you know, your mother is the most incredible woman and is going to be the most amazing mother. She is going to keep you safe and love you. And hopefully your father won't be too overprotective. Both your mother and your father love you so much."

I look up at Emma. She smiles with tears in her eyes. She brushes a hand along my scruff before giving me a gentle kiss.

Emma looks back at the clock. She gasps.

"Five thirty, Killian? It's five thirty. Now you truly are an idiot," she says grabbing the nearest pillow and throwing it in my face.

She gets off of me and walks towards the bathroom.

"I am not going to let the lady get away with that."

I run up and grab her, throwing her over my shoulder.