Not Like This

This chapter is dedicated to emmascaptainhook!

As some of you might know she passed away from cancer this week! She was someone who I admire and someone who supported me through writing this story!

She also write captain swan fan fiction and it is so incredible! She will be missed dearly, but I can't think of a better way to honor her than to have her books continue to be read and to have them become part of her legacy!

She was such an amazing person and I hope that you can get to know her though her writing! She made the world a little brighter through it. So, if you could check her profile out that would be amazing!

I miss her already, but she lives on in her stories and the goodness she gave through the Wattpad platform! It reminds me that life should be lived to its fullest and we should always try to make the world a better place!

We love you! And you will never be forgotten! emmascaptainhook

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
—pinacoloada07

Now onto the story:

Emma's Pov
"Killian!" I call worriedly.

The echoes of my last contraction pulse through my body. I grip on to the railing.

"Killian," I call louder.

There is no answer and that's when I remember that he went to drop off Henry. I start to panic. I pull out my phone, sitting down on the stairs, my entire body throbbing and my leg shaking.

I hold the phone up to my ear.

It rings three times before the call automatically ends.

I call the number again.

"Sorry this is Killian. I am unavailable right now, leave a message at the beep," the phone goes straight to voicemail.

The phone beeps.

"Killian, it's Emma. Please come home. The baby. She's coming. I need you. Please call me back," I start to cry.

I start to hyperventilate. I need Killian. I need my husband. I can't have this baby without him.

But I need to get to a hospital, before this baby comes and I can't drive.

I call another number.

David answers after one ring, "Hey Emma."

"Dad the baby is coming, but Killian's not home and he's not answering.... Oh god," I say as another contraction hits.

I groan in pain.

"Emma. I am on my way right now. Don't hang up. You're going to be okay. Okay sweetheart. Just hold on. I will be there as soon as I can," I can hear him rushing around.

I can't help but scream at how unbearable the pain is.

I take a sharp quick breath as the contraction comes to a halt.

"You still with me Em?" David asks.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Honey just relax okay. We are almost there. I'm going to try to call Killian. Okay?"

I nod, even though he can't see it.

"Okay," I manage to whimper out.

"I love you, Emma. You're strong," he says before hanging up.