Acknoledgements

Please Read!!!!!

         Well that is the end of this book!!! Honestly this has been such an incredible journey from start to finish. I never thought that anything would come out of this. I thought it would be just something fun that I would do for myself, but through the Wattpad community it became more than just a little side hobby. It became something that got me through a rough time and gave me people who inspire and uplift me any day.

I never even thought that I would come close to finish this book, much less have over 75 chapters and over 18 thousand view. Wattpad honestly saved my life and helped me become such a better person, because of the people and the community they built. I made so many new friends and connected with so many people.

I was this close " " to quitting this whole author job after about a year of failed attempts at writing, but then those few people who started commenting and voting and encouraging me from the very beginning got me through the tough parts of writing this book and over my own insecurities. And I couldn't be more grateful for each and every one of you that made it this far. You are the reason this book is finished today and the reason I can feel better about my writing and myself.

Wattpad gave me confidence and encourage me in so many aspects of my life and I have vowed to do the same, so if you are an aspiring author out there dm me your stories whether they are first chapter in or almost completed. I would love to give you the inspiration others gave me and to give you constructive feedback to help you grow as a writing. Literally do it!

Don't be scared. I have worked very hard to be someone who doesn't judge so send me your fanfics, original stories. I read anything and everything. I have taken writing classes from people like Marissa Meyers and Brandon Sanderson, so I'd like to think that I have some pretty good advice. And I would love to share that with you.

But all in all this is just a huge thank you. I couldn't have done it without all you supporting fans and all the spamming of the comments. I am really lucky to have every one of you. You are amazing and special. You are smart and kind. You are loyal and beautiful for just suffering through this long process with me. Literally and sincerely, I am so grateful that's all I can say. I can be crazy and quite frustrating at time, but you guys have endured that and that takes a real extraordinary person to do that.

Now there will be a sequel for this book that I hope will be up in the next couple days. So look out for that. It will be about what happens after this curse is enacted on Emma and focuses more on Yzma, and her backstory. As well as Killian raising this child and trying to save Emma. I have a lot of fun twists and ideas planned so I am so excited. I hope you guys are too.

But I tend to update faster if I have more people who are telling me to do it. I feel more pressure to do it and I work well under pressure. So share this book to everyone you know and maybe this book won't take three years to finish. Hahahaha! And spam me with comments, dm me and I promise I am not just doing it for the more views, I will get it done faster.

I hope you have an amazing day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And remember you guys changed my life, you can make a difference in peoples lives each day in small ways. So be kind and remember you are awesome! Thank you guys again.

         To all the people who I supported me thank! This list is small and there are so many more of you out there. So if you are reading this thank you, but a special thanks to...

AndromedaHawthorne CaptainSwanIsLyfe08 emmascaptainhook IMB_author TeriMorgenstern Lilly6927 xmaryswanx xxxCrOwNqUeEnxxx

And so many more!!!! 💜💜💜

And this book is now completed! Now onto the sequel!

-pinacoloada07