Worries

Emma's Pov
"Seems like you are doing just fine, Mrs. Swan. I supposed we will call for your release as soon as possible. Hopefully you'll be home by tonight."

"Thank you Dr. Whale."

Killian sit in the chair next to me. I am sitting in the hospital bed. It is noon the next day. I am feeling much better with a few hours of sleep behind me. Whale leaves the room, leaving me and Killian alone.

"A migraine, really?"

"I trust Whale. He knows what he's doing, Emma."

"But it seemed a lot more than a migraine."

"Swan, you heard Whale. It is not uncommon for pregnant women around 9 weeks to have headaches and the robbery might have caused you to have a panic attack at the same time. Under the stress and pain, it could have easily caused a severe migraine."

"But something doesn't feel right."

"Emma?"

"Listen Killian remember what I said about the magic in my dreams? I think it might be connected."

"I haven't let you out of my sight in the past two days, much less out of the house. Anyone who could have put magic on you I would have seen and you wouldn't have had contact with them. Emma, trust me on this."

"I just don't feel good about this. I feel uneasy about this."

"I know, Emma, and as for "maybe"s and "hopefully"s, I've learned never to question yours, but Emma... I thought I might lose you and our child, and that does something to a man. Whatever happened, both of you are okay now? Shouldn't that be confirmation enough? I don't want to go scourging books to find an answer that we may not find. I want to live the most out of every day because I never want to lose you. I don't want to waste the time we have left with just us two on that.."

"But Killian, what if it happens again?"

"Emma, we can worry about that when it comes. Okay? We will do it together as it comes."

"Okay," she concedes, but I don't think she liked it one bit.

"Now that that's settled, let's see about getting you and our little blueberry home?"

What do you guys think? Is Whale right? Was it just the stress? Or is it something more?

What are you theories? What do you think is happening to Emma?

Sorry if this chapter sucks. It is not one of my best chapters. Hopefully you like is still. Thanks for putting up with me. I feel very lucky for every one of my readers. You guys are awesome. (Especially if you made it past this not so great chapter.) ❤️❤️❤️

-pinacolada07