The Beginning of An End

Rumplestiltskin's Pov

"Hello Dark One," a femine voice sounds from across my shop.

My head whips around, as two figures magic into my shop.

A tall woman stands in the middle of my shop. Less than half my age, maybe only 26 by her appearance, but I would recognize her anywhere.

Her wavy, chocolate hair falls to below her waist. Her cheekbones jut out of her face, sharp and rigid. Large, vibrant, circle earrings hang from her earlobes. Her eyebrows are a thick dark brown color and her eyelashes reach over the top of them, like spidery webs.

Her dark purple lips match the sheen of the gown she wears. The dress, an off the shoulder midnight purple dress, with black lace crawling up her body. It fits to her slim figure. A grand crown fits her head and frames her face. Large amethysts poke out amongst the layers of crystals and diamonds.

A large and muscular man stands next to her, stern and calculating. I know him from Emma and Killian's little search party a while back. Clint Eyler.

The woman smirks in my direction.

I scowl.

The pieces fit together finally.

"I hear a rumor that the mighty dark one lost his toy?" the woman saying playingly.

She scoffs, walking closer to me, her bodyguard-like companion following behind her.

She stands in front of the cashier desk, but it still feels like her presence is suffocating me.

"Not so powerful now are we Rumple," she laughs.

Her laugh, vile and cruel.

"Well I have come to return your dagger. I hope you don't mind, I had to borrow it for a while," she says, my dagger appearing in her hand.

She tosses it on the glass table.

"You took it," I sneer, glaring my own daggers into her soul.

"Did you think anyone else could? You thought that the past would never catch up to you," she laughs heartily again, "Ha. Pathetic, you thought I would never escape that prison. Foolish. Even with the dark one power, you can't stop cruel, unyielding fate."

I can't think of anything to say through my anger.

"Oh. And I haven't yet had the time to congratulate you, due to the little curse you put on me. Smart touch by giving him the spell. That did keep me occupied for a while, but did you really think that I wouldn't find a way out, Rumple?"

I don't move my expression. I really thought that curse would keep her away for good.

"Oh," she looks at me pityingly, "You did. Well I don't know how I would feel when my power's were limited to such a tiny weapon, such as your dagger. That sounds awful. But you see there's a new type of freedom when your powers are only limited by your imagination, and it is so freeing. I can tell you from my own experience."

"So what are you going to do to me? Clearly you have some pent up anger against me," I say through gritted teeth.

"Oh you have no idea how long I have waited to destroy you," she growls, waltzing around the shop like she owned it, "But it is going to be a slow miserable destruction. You took everything from me. Everything that was meant to be mine and threw me into that terrible little country to fend for myself. I was so young, so naive but I learned so much about power there and for that I am grateful to you."

"I'm sure that gratitude is necessary then for the encouragement I gave you, maybe we can come to a deal," I try to get myself out of this conflict.