The Best Of Days

Emma's Pov

Four Weeks Later (Emma Is 16 Weeks)

I turn over, placing my hand on Killian's chest. His arm wraps around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his bare chest. His body heat radiates off of him, making me so much warmer.

"Morning, love," he groggily mumbles.

"Morning Jones," I smile, tracing shapes in his chest hair.

"Don't stop, Swan," he closes his eyes.

"I wasn't planning on it," I roll on top of him, gently kissing his chest.

"Swan you better know what you're getting yourself into," he places his hand and stump on my hips, his hook on his night stand.

"Believe me. I know what I'm getting into," I bite my lip.

He smirks, rolling us over so now he is on top.

"Please you couldn't handle it," he raises his eyebrow.

"Perhaps, you're the one who couldn't handle it," I bite my lip, and roll it against my teeth.

He doesn't hold himself back, kissing me hungrily. The kiss slows down and becomes more gentle. He pulls away slowly.

"Happy birthday, love," he smiles, twirling a strand of hair between his fingers.

I smile, softly. He made me so happy.

"Well..." I start to say.

He smirks.

"Considering it's my birthday, I believe that I require special attention," I smirk back.

"And special attention is exactly what you'll receive," Killian gazes at me with an affection that is so far beyond lust.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Breakfast was delicious. Thank you," I wrap my arms around Killian's waist as he does dishes.

"I'm glad. I was hoping you would like the pancakes," he smiles.

"I did. And I was quite hoping for seconds," I say seductively.

"Swan. Don't tempt me," he continues to do the dishes.

"Why not?" I press into his back.

"Because you have a lot of people who want to see you today," he finishes off the dishes.

"The only person I want to see today is you, and preferably naked," I nip at his earlobe.

He groans.

"Love, all I want to do is make love to you till the sun sets tonight, but you've had your fun. Now please let me have mine, without these very tempting distractions," he pleads, already feeling turned on.

"Fine. What does your kind of fun involve?"

"Well first this," he captures my lips with his. I trace my hands up his chest to drape my arms around his neck. He pull me closer to him by my waist. It is a sweet kiss, not a lusty kiss, but an "I love you so much" kiss.

I pull away, smiling.

"And I may have gotten a few gifts for you."

"Killian you didn't have to. All I need is you, Henry, and my family and I will be more than happy," I pull at the hair at the nape of his neck.

"I know, but I also know that you did something that no one else ever could. You changed me Emma. You saved me. And I plan to spend the rest of my life loving you with every fiber of my being," Killian takes my hand off his shoulder, touching my wedding ring, "That's what I signed up for when I put this ring on your finger. I love you Emma."