Prologue

This story is a work of fiction.

So, names, characters, places, businesses, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitous manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

_

"Love is like spinning the bottle."

Hindi mo alam kung kanino tatapat. Kung sino ang magiging taya. Kung sinong papipiliin.

The game is very simple. Choose between the two choices. Truth or Dare.

Choose Truth? Tell nothing but the truth. And don't ever lie. Because it has consequences.

Choose Dare? Face the challenges. Conquer the dare bravely. Even though we know sometimes the dare may embarass us.

In Truth or Dare. There are two rules.
Don't Lie. Do the challenge.

Madaling mangantyaw at magsalita kung sa iba natapat ang bote. Eh paano kung sa iyo naman? Ano nga ba ang pipiliin mo sa dalawa?

Would you rather choose Truth in order to save yourself from embarassment? Or choose Dare in order to avoid revelation?

Love is like playing TRUTH OR DARE. There will be always a choice. And freedom to decide. Just don't lie and do the challenges along the way.

-

FACTS & OPEN LETTER TO THE READERS:

A story that was made from a 13 year old's imagination. So, expect a not so cheesy love stories, sick jokes and unreachable truths.

• A story that was already revised but still may contain wrong spellings and grammatical errors. Sorry in advance.

• A story that was written to entertain the readers. This story will never be deleted at all consequences.

• A story that was made by a writer who loves dramas. So, expect dramatic events throughout the story.

• A story that was inspired from a famous story (Teen Clash by iDangs) and anime series (Special A).

• A story that may be common but also has its own uniqueness.

• A traditional wattpad drama about highschool love stories.

• A story which is a Teen Fiction so don't expect kissing scenes or sex scenes. The characters of this story was portrayed as highschool students so I don't want to add some wilderness even if I can. If you don't want this kind of genres, go leave and find a Romance/Adult Fiction for yourself. Lol!

• A story that contains bad words that is not suitable for sensitive readers.

• A story that was created to spread love not hate. So please avoid arguments in the future. Once you entered this story, the author and other readers like you is already your friend.

• A story that was created not to compete or to be compared by other author's works but to complete and satisfy my own passion which is writing.

• A story that was written not to please or reach your high standards and expectations. This story is not perfect like you. I apologize in advance your highness. Lol.

Thank you for considering this story. It was already an honor for me to see you here in the Prologue, reading this part. I'll be grateful to see you until the forever dare.

P.S. You are already loved by the author. :)

***

(Theme song and character's photo on the gallery...)

THANK YOU SO MUCH khimkhim20 for the beautiful book covers! ❤️

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2014.
REVISED VERSION 2020.